• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] NoxiousOT -> Real Map 8.60, Staged -> Events & Custom Features

devianceone

Lua Scripter
Reaction score

NoxiousOT Real Map

divider.png

Server Information

RESET JULY 21, 2018
NEW UPDATES!

Check out www.noxiousot.com for more information.

Map Type: Real map with custom islands and quests

Rates: Magic: 6x, Skill: 12x, Level: 50x to 1x (Level 251) - Server Information
Custom Client: http://www.noxiousot.com/NoxiousOT-Client.rar (OPTIONAL!)

IP: noxiousot.com / 7171
24/7 NO LAG, NO DOWNTIME!
Protocol:
Tibia 8.60

NoxiousOT.com has been online for over 7 years!

divider.png

Server Feature List
  • 100+ Quests, all major quests and most Zao quests are added.
  • Polished and complete real map with extra hunting islands.
  • Real Tibia Guild War System
  • 7 events (Boss Battles, King of the Hill, Capture the Flag, The Plague, Global Trivia, Time Bomb, Noxious Party)
  • A strip club with a bartender that deals weed, pole dancing, alcohol and more.
  • Bounty Hunter system, place premium point, noxious token or gold bounties on players.
  • Slot Machines, Wheel of Fortune, Scratchcards.. NoxiousOT is loaded with fun games.
  • Black Jack, Beat The Dealer and many other gambling games to spend currency.
  • An Item Market that supports buying and selling ANY item for whatever you want, including magical items. Nothing like this has been done on an 8.6 server before.
  • A Guild Battle system that gives guilds a private place to war without interruptions from others. Want to war in Rookgard? Thais? Carlin? De_dust2 from counter-strike? There are plenty of maps you can choose.
  • Players duping or exploiting will be automatically detected, nobody will have an unfair advantage.
  • We have been online for over 6 years and have provided a very stable long term server.
  • This server has an active development team. If you report a bug you can expect it to be fixed quickly.
divider.png

Randomized Item Stats

Similar to Diablo II, all items have a chance when dropped to gain additional stats boosts. These items can be comparable with donation items if you find 'legendary' quality equipment. There is also a magic find system which allows you to increase your chance of finding better equipment by wearing special items while hunting. You can see a detailed explanation on our website.

main05.png

divider.png

Events, Games and Prizes

This server has many events and fun things to do so you'll never be bored! We have the following events: The Plague, this event is best described as musical chairs on steroids, with a twist! King of The Hill, players must work as a team to capture an area to gain points for victory. Noxious Party is a mix of over 10 fast paced min-games played by two competing teams. Capture the Flag, Global Trivia, Boss Battles, Time Bomb and more!

After you win an event, you will gain Noxious Tokens which can be exchanged for items such as VIP Access, equipment, experience tokens and more. You can also gamble them on our black jack dealers, scratch cards, wheel of fortunes or slot machines which is based off of real a Las Vegas slot machine!

main04.png

img03.png

divider.png

Full Children of the Revolution, Wrath of The Emperor and other Zao quests! 10 Custom islands with quests to explore for ALL players!
2hp0xnq.jpg

Many events and games to play with powerful rewards!
main08.png

main09.png

Last edited:
I was playing, got level 140. The ot looked good, till I saw a RP hitting 2k on pvm. I quit immediately, because I had heard rumours about pallies being overpowered in this OT. Also, it looks like the vast majority of players are simply afk training all the time. You see "200 players online", but 150 of them are afk training, as you can simply xlog and leave your char there till server save.

I thought this OT was like Zantera, but seems I was wrong.

^ If you have an issue with the balance, you can leave a suggestion on the forum or contact me personally and we'll talk about it. The balance is vocations are never final, there is no reason to quit because you saw a paladin combo for 1k PVP, which isn't close to the average a paladin will attack. Judging by the current vocation usage, paladins are not overplayed and there isn't any sort of unbalance big enough to make players think they are forced play a paladin in-order to compete on Noxious. Hope you reconsider playing at Noxious :). I'll be putting out another cool update soon, stay tuned.. bump!

^ Thanks for your attention.

Just a question... don't you think the way the tibia was on 8.6 was kinda balanced? I mean... there's no reason for pallies and knights to hit more than mages.

My suggestion would be:
Master sorcerers should hit slightly more than EDs with sds, because EDs got sio + paralyze.
Pallies should hit less than mages but more than knights. They should be placed somewhere between survivability and decent damage. Less survivability than knights and less damage than mages.
Knights should hit less than pallies but should have very good survivability.

That's it, I don't think it is that complicated.

Just one last thing: I agree that pallies should have something that makes them different to make people play them. However, they should never hit 1.3k on pvp. That's ridiculous. That's 1/3 of a mages' mana.

Back