• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Old-War 7.4 [ONLINE]

I believe you, didnt know it was Lording that was on Troll explains the hits

When he says "used to", he means like 2010 or so. Also, Rat is nothing short of a legend. Him and Tyro form one of the deadliest teams I've played on old school war ots. Granted, it wasn't realistic-war. But that hardly matters.
Try this ot. It's Canada host, got decent ping. Magic shield is disabled to encourage energy ring fights.

When he says "used to", he means like 2010 or so. Also, Rat is nothing short of a legend. Him and Tyro form one of the deadliest teams I've played on old school war ots. Granted, it wasn't realistic-war. But that hardly matters.
Try this ot. It's Canada host, got decent ping. Magic shield is disabled to encourage energy ring fights.
Oh ok then, just saying that its probably imposible to guess who the heck is the best nowadays when you may find several couples of fighters that are playing + or - the same lvl(harder even if you know that some of these couples of fighters are EU and others are AMERICAN[they'll never fight each other at same conditions i mean]). I consider myself friend of Rat, i dont know Tyro...and yes ill be playing probably next week once my new pc arrives home ^^.
GL&HF and see you on the battlefield :D

[QUOTE = "Lording, post: 1896215, miembro: 5106"]
Bienvenido a la vieja guerra 7.4.
Descarga nuestro cliente y crea tu cuenta en:
http://old-war.hopto.org
  • Anti bot cliente
  • Cambiador de mapa automático: 11 ciudades.
  • Muchos eventos
  • Host dedicado en USA (dallas, texas)

-Gracias especiales a Jeffry alias 53701688 por todo :)
Un servidor de guerra para jugadores americanos, espero que lo disfrutes.

http://old-war.hopto.org
[/CITAR]
qloq ese enlace no me da
Al aire libre

Honestly i dont reccomend this ots. 60 levels are unkillable by 3 sd in same time + using exura vita/gran without any cost.

server is good but it doesnt feel smooth, probably because otx handle so many things, it need a connection update i have been tested otx2 and othire and othire now feels more smooth than otx2
exahustion should be improved with this i mean it should be faster to shoot sd uh / mana/ etc... just a bit
damage caused by burst arrow should be decreased too
mort hur, gran vis lux, vis lux etc .. dont need soul to be used atm, at they should use a bit cause vis hur vis lux etc war sucks
gfb should be removed from game
and should be possible to use utamo... anyway players often use the ring so there no use on this..

Back