• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[usa]OldschoolOT7.6 where heroes r made

maybe shut up , instead of spamming?

why you spam **fans forum plxplxplx up it , and now flame?Hmm.. let me guess someone from ours enemy's from 2nd account.

you talk about your enemy's like they are with many dude it are probaly 3 vs 3 wars there:thumbup:

I would appreciate it if you will stop with same opinion on my thread.
in the videos of the prior server you can see 10vs10 8vs8 ect
and more, this server has what it takes for VERY big real time RPG-WAR oldschool style. still easy to level up too !
>>JOIN NOW CLICK HERE<<
How it was meant to be, take the top levels now. as you can see in statistics 15-20 people are already deciding to join up & create accounts.
It requires people to play, in order to get other players to join. REGISTER NOW
>>JOIN NOW CLICK HERE<<

Why is the sky blue?
Why do companies post commercials for ads of there product ?
Why does religion have churches ?
Why does the president have to have a campaign ?
Why would movies play previews ?
--------------------------------------
SERVER IS GOOD, PLAYERS SHOULD JOIN, JUST TO PISS YOU OFF, THEY SHOULD CLICK THIS LINK.
>>JOIN NOW CLICK HERE<<
I have faith in the server and want it to succeed, It's also proven if you give people 100 chances to join rather then 1, they join more often. If you set 100 pieces of cheese on the floor, which one will the mouse grab? chances are , one at least.
take one piece away each time you try a different mouse until there is one piece left, it takes him longer to find it, and maybe he doesn't. don't you enjoy my shitty analogies.
>>JOIN NOW CLICK HERE<<
WE NEED YOU !

You know what, i flamed this hard but i support it. I love 7.6 real ots and despite this one kinda being a download and run i say good job. xD

Why is the sky blue?
Why do companies post commercials for ads of there product ?
Why does religion have churches ?
Why does the president have to have a campaign ?

why do robbydeath got 5 iq and have 10 fake users here, 9 mc in your own server aaaand, no friends?

I don't know.. maybe the way of nature :eek:

and what have you done askarda to help this community ? Attack someone who's taking him time to open a 7.6 OT. I doubt you can find a downloadable server like this with almost all the npc located at the right place and most of the scripts seems to work.

thanks thief, anyone with a brain can tell this is FAR FROM a downloadable server, people PAY for servers like these, get a clue. ALSO i am not even on my server, 9 players online not even very many.. but yet i'm attacked over it, some players are deciding to give it a try and dedicate time to there characters. IT will be worth it, fun wars, long lasting too. I'm sorry you don't enjoy this either way, not downloadable by any means & i'm not even online at the moment ... but ok. flame my thread more with stupid things that make you look stupid.
>>JOIN NOW CLICK HERE<<
join now become the top, don't listen to kids if you want answers you can find the truth yourself it is out there, all answers to accusations are out there, this server is great server full of classic feeling, join and try. what can it hurt?
>>JOIN NOW CLICK HERE<<

stop the >>JOIN NOW CLICK HERE<< thingy, didnt you learn thats not gonna help advertise your server after like your 4-5th one? its actually quite annoying and people will get a personal grudge on the server.

Yeah, maybe people should take there grudge and get the hell out of the thread then, make there own choices when they have there own server.
I think this is what i would tell people that have a problem with reading my link, i don't hold people down and force them to read it then get annoyed with it, if you don't like it simply byebybe.

don't you agree? :)

I am really nice to anyone who wants to be friendly back to me, I listen to opinions and make sure that they are taken into account. But being harassed on my own thread which nobody is forced to view is pretty annoying.

so... with that said i suggest you CLICK HERE BE COOL

So you think your advertising is working?

Server Online
Players: 2/300
Uptime: 64:10

mhmh, ye I see

hopefully you're done soon, anyone can check how many players are online. now theres 6, hour ago 8 , earlier 10. it takes players to get players, if you check the statistics page you can see there are 20 or more players above level 20 that are playing when they can to have some fun, thats all i'm offering people. some time consuming fun, worth having. it will be here when you want it, and it will stay here when you don't. you can earn your character play when your bored, it's just fun. buy a house, add all your items to show off for everyone, each house is unique. choose the one that fits you.

you enjoy bashing me but i'm not sure why, maybe worry about your own server if you are so full of great advice. everytime you reply it has no logical standpoint its all random jibberish which can be annihilated with the simple thought. thank you for showing the outstanding uptime!

its a day old for christs sake !!! loool

Double exp weekends !! started now, ending 2 days. sunday night
join now still plenty of time to take top levels and houses. few teams already joining !

HAHAHAHAH Sticky Azz Bud is level 101 with ml 59? I think not, way to give him levels bro hahahahaha

Ye, thought Sammy also put smthg in the movie about corruption and donations :D

Back