• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Oldschoolots 7.72 - Release 10/16 [Real Map]

Damn do a bit higher exp like
5x exp 20 lvl
4x- 50 lvl
3x - 100 lvl
to be honest with already tibianic online i dont see any empty spot for low rate 7.4-7.7 tibia...

Aight. As long as you don't add items n cash it's fine.

Do you get the donations directly to your character or do you get an item ingame?

When you buy an item like premium account, a message on the top will appear telling you to write a command in-game (!shop) make sure to be in depot and to have capacity to receive them.

Damn do a bit higher exp like
5x exp 20 lvl
4x- 50 lvl
3x - 100 lvl
to be honest with already tibianic online i dont see any empty spot for low rate 7.4-7.7 tibia...

Unfortunately it's not possible since we are limited to this version creatures, although we have areas like PoI and Ferumbras Tower, if people level too fast the game will lose it's purpose.

Thank you for the suggestion :)

spawnrate is extremly quick, else server seems really good!

edit: instead of advertising that machetes and torches work, you should advertise how you balanced the vocations - far more interesting.

Last edited:
Too slow. Rather with for tibianic USA server to play a lot rate .. Bump it up to like 6x or something since we all know your server won't be up for longer then a month or two tops.

Your server seems good, but I won't like the premium that is not for free.. Asweel try to add some different donation payments if you want it to be better (SMS) <- Most comonly used and works pretty nice... Also due its a really complete server; Tons of people will quit when premium time ends and if you want more people to play like I said; Add more donation payments so it will become much better. (Trust me).

Greetings
-Liro

Loot is so wrong and not correct. Things like cyclop that drops 10 gold each 10 cyclop.Rotworms that doesnt drops crap and it takes like 20 wolf for a meat..I dont like selling lootbags of mino so wtf do you want me to hunt when i start and make some gold to actually buy something. I mean,things like rotworms,cyclops should be dropping gold in every single corpse or nearly,just the amount varies.

Your server seems good, but I won't like the premium that is not for free.. Asweel try to add some different donation payments if you want it to be better (SMS) <- Most comonly used and works pretty nice... Also due its a really complete server; Tons of people will quit when premium time ends and if you want more people to play like I said; Add more donation payments so it will become much better. (Trust me).

Greetings
-Liro

We understand your point of view, but being realistic this server won't have tons of people playing and we have to continue hosting the server and pay for maintenance if necessary, the best we can do is to add more payment options, like SMS, and add different premium times , as 15 days or less, for different prices.

Thanks for the contribution. ;)

Loot is so wrong and not correct. Things like cyclop that drops 10 gold each 10 cyclop.Rotworms that doesnt drops crap and it takes like 20 wolf for a meat..I dont like selling lootbags of mino so wtf do you want me to hunt when i start and make some gold to actually buy something. I mean,things like rotworms,cyclops should be dropping gold in every single corpse or nearly,just the amount varies.

I will verify

yeah. 1/10 trolls drop cash or food. Lootrate on rat's is too high though.

This is NOT the 'real' monster loot files.

seriously what a terrible server.

just wait for Triforce to come out and then realots should be out soon as well.
Finally Tibianic USA will be out.

FAIL.

Back