• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] OldTibia 7.4 is online! (October 25th)! [Low-Rate] [Tasks] [Party Share Exp] [Raids]

@inp2007 - I have to correct you there.. I have no need for any money generated from this server. Its coming back online because a group of around 10-20 friends that would like to have it online - so I brought it back. Thank you for coming out and being a supportive member of the community though ;D

@Topic, less than 24 hours left!

3 hours to go, hope to see a fee friendly faces there!

10-20 people would be successful to me seeing as I didn't advertise this and its being hosted for friends and fun.

If you only put it up for friends why would you advertise it here at all? Wouldnt it make more sense to just put it online instantly? dont try to fool us

@Shigemato - If you don't see the reason I felt a need to post it, I find no reason to clarify it for you.

20 minutes until the server is online!

3c5c49375b137e44a24a999ca2aff719.jpg

Let's continue to keep track shall we Danger? 15:10 New record: 17 players are logged in.

@Ahilphino - Well actually, his server did so well that he thought.. let's sell it and make the final amount of money I can off of it. Lulz, I love these guys; they make my day.

@Ahilphino - Well actually, his server did so well that he thought.. let's sell it and make the final amount of money I can off of it. Lulz, I love these guys; they make my day.

If you need an better server, dont worry, I can sell you mine :)
Yours basicly just suck, really. You talk about real tibia experience on your server? Seriously? Damn If you login for first time you see a wanna-be temple which is full of quest boxes and almost nobody click it befor they enter teleporter.

and how many are on yours? i dont get the hate.
Imagine, mine is a BETA. I dont need to host it, I just got a free dedicated, I dont even have a lowrate like he do. Also mine do not contain any donation item. Its just for fun atm, I will think about a real start in any future where such servers like this here(rofl I called this buggy thing a server) do not host anymore :)

15:26 Danger: Inside thais or outside? :)
You ended up participating in the event and winning..

So is that why you are playing on my server that "sucks"? Gotcha.. continue to defend your actions though.

I dont think a 7.4 server works well with a playerbase of that size. No one sells runes + this guy has said he is hosting it for his friends, judging from his toxic reactions towards criticism he may aswell be corrupt. Have fun guys, im out.

E00i.png

Thanks for helping me :p
What ever I dont care if the scroll is gone, didnt wanted to play anyway but I wanted to record and put on youtube while pushing into dustbin to show how much I give a damn about your server
"So is that why you are playing on my server that "sucks"? Gotcha.. continue to defend your actions though."...

Put off your buggy server, please :)

[Full Conversation]:
15:46 GM Exploze: Danger, get over yourself.
15:46 GM Exploze: Go develop your server.
15:46 Danger: You fucking idiot, try out yourself
15:46 Danger: Send a parcel
15:46 GM Exploze: Okay, thanks for the report :)
15:47 Danger: So, could you fix that please? I would like to open my parcel
15:47 Danger: WTF lol
15:47 Danger: Now it worked?!
15:47 Danger: sec
15:47 Danger: checking char :D

So the system works, yet you still complain. You confuse me.

Why the hell should I lie? I wanted to record a movie :(
And yea, it worked after I tried another time, but not the first time.
I am really sad now, I wanted to record that :(

LoL the guy giving answers in form of memes, glad i did not start an account on a server hosted by an 14 year old with full blown autism.
Quite paradox to open a Thread in Advertisement and stating you are not trying to advertise the server.
Even more paradox to open a Thread for discussion and not giving a fuck what people think about it.
Then again , trying to use rationality doesnt work on soziopathic people

Back