• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Original 7.6 Chaos OTS

domilol

Banned User
Reaction score
Chaos is a fun and very custom server. With a bunch of custom scripts, dozens of custom monsters, and a completely 100% custom map. Below I will give you some general information about the server.

~*Ip*~: chaosots.no-ip.info
~*Acc site*~: Accounts
~*Port*~: 7171
~*Client*~: Tibia 7.6
~*Uptime*~: 24/7 so far unless theres an update
~*Hosted in*~: Usa on a dedicated server thanks to Steve from TibiaHelp.
~*Exp rate*~:40x
~*Map*~: Custom, Home made, comes with 4 cities with TONS of custom monsters spells and more.
~*Runes*~: Some custom mixed in with normal. Buy able from shop in 100x.
~*Loot rate*~: 100% Custom
~*Server type*~: High EXP but it is VERY balanced.
~*Skills & Magic rates*~: Different for each vocation

More Features:
~*Annihilator*~
~*Looking for some tutors*~
~*Lots of custom features, you wont know until you join us!*~

Staff:
~*Admin Steve (Owner and Hoster)*~
~*Admin Seeker (Co-Owner and Head Admin)*~
~*Admin Hausch (Co-Owner and Mapper)*~
~*Syrus (Tutor)*~

- Top Equipment Stats -

The oblivion set

Helmet - 100% magic damage added.
Armor - 300% magic damage added.
Legging - 15% damage reduction.
Amulet - Infinate AOL, 15% Damage reduction.
Ring - 5k/5k regens.
Boots - 5k/5k regens, 15% Damage reduction

GM Bear, this is not the orginal server.

The orginal servers page was - Otschaospage.no-ip.org.

I played it for over 2 years, when Admin Chaos, Admin Nova, and Admin Death owned it.

-> the server is great, balanced and everything but, do not type "Original Chaos OT!" please. You all just bought the map and shit, the original Chaos is just 1 and will never be brought back up.
When you see Admin Chaos, Nova or Death saying "Original Chaos OT" then it will be the truth, only they have still the map with all the secrets, and the database with each npc.

[The map's you people own has 70%~ of the real map!]

Evan tho, try to make it better, as much as possible, i wish you all the luck.

Assassinz this is just exact copy of that Chaos wich Bill hosted long time ago, i used to play for few years this ot too and i dont see any difference with scripting or mapping or anythng.

Whats up with serv? havent been on for 2 days :(

There was a big storm were the server is hosted so it was down, due to a blackout. The server is back up!..

@ Assassinz No it's the orignal server 100% the same, the only difference is that chaos,death, and them don't host it.. cuz they retired from chaos so I thought id bring it back... I got the files from hex.

Kind regards,
Bear

Back