• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] OTFans 101 [PvP] Customized HEAVILY!!

Zuttlan

Reaction score
Welcome to OTFANS 101;

HIGHLY EDITED REAL MAP, CUSTOM SKINS AND CUSTOM SPAWNS ALL OVER THE REAL TIBIA MAP AS WELL AS MANY CUSTOM CITIES//\\

*RANDOMIZED ITEM STATS ON SOME DROPS IN 3 TIERS, RARE EPIC AND LEGENDARY.

ALSO BONUS'S TO OUTFITS!

Trainers_zps2d2e8e72.png
[/URL]

More pics comming. :)

Here you will find a great server with friendly staff that will not interfere with your gameplay and has the full tibia 8.6 map with all working quest, including Zao, PoI, Wrath, Annihilator - the works aswell as many customizations being implemented daily.

Hosted on a 100MBIT connection.

I've been in OTSERV since 2003 and some of you oldschoolers might remember me from being a moderator of World Of Tibia, Sub-Administrator of OTCommunity.net and later a Moderator of OTFANS.net

The server is constantly being updated with fresh events and custom mapping followed by scripts supporting the quest to these custom mappings.
GRIZZLY ADAMS CUSTOM TASKS!

**WORKING SPELL SYSTEM WITH NEW TIBIA, 10.0 and UNDER SPELLS LIKE (EXORI GRAN ICO, EXORI GRAN FRIGO)
*Server has working raids
*Guildwars!
*All Real Server Quest As Well As Custom!
*100% uptime.
*Active Staff who will assist you the best we can within the guidelines to make it a fair-play server!
*Donations will be accepted but not required! No donator item you can receive will make you a boss!
*Custom Events!
*Trainer Teleport inside Thais Temple!
*MORE STUFF BEING ADDED EVERYDAY FOR YOUR ENJOYMENT! ALSO ANY SUGGESTIONS ALSO ACCEPTED!*

**OKEN PYRE GENGIA GHALAN LEGENDARIA GHENOV, BOSS ISLAND<-- NEW CITIES AND 1000's OF NEW SPAWNS ADDED.

*EXP RATE*

LEVEL 1 THROUGH 50 IS 75X
LEVEL 50 THROUGH 100 is 25X
LEVEL 101 THROUGH 120 IS 20X
LEVEL 121 THROUGH 170 IS 15X
LEVEL 171 THROUGH 250 IS 8X
LEVEL 251 THROUGH 300 IS 4X

20X SKILL RATE
15X MAGIC RATE

You will be able to achieve level 100-150 quite easily and after that it'll take a bit of work but I promise you the ride you will embark on you will not regret!

connect to 7171 using OTFans 101 or OTFans 101.

- - - Updated - - -

Server is live!

Last edited:
love the server thanks for making i well be sure to stay around for a long time :)

**CUSTOM DONATIONS FOR PERSONAL HOUSES + SPAWNPOINTS IS POSSIBLE** ALERT ME IF YOU'D LIKE TO PURCHASE BY POSTING ON OUR FORUM UNDER COMMUNITY TAB!

Noob server.
BTW. who use xampp -> apache.

Works fine you troll. Go play on your own server child.

- - - Updated - - -

Uh, I said it is a 8.6 real map? So what are you doing here trolling? Mine is complete without bugs, with a lot of custom map too. How many trolls are in this community nowadays?

I like this ot normaly i aint playing any USA servers at all but i kinda like this one also the owner is a very nice person.

BUMP

Awesome server. Rl as myself love it. Highly recommend it. Come join and have fun. Updated all the time, and no lag.

I love this server at kow levels you get that good exp bump and it levels out as tge levels get higher

- - - Updated - - -

Seems to me the owner has his sheet together unlike the PA owners I have came in counter with before

Added a lot of new cities, as well as spawns. Grizzly Adams is 100% functional now as are all NPCS in every area! :) Thank you and come again. :D

I like this ot normaly i aint playing any USA servers at all but i kinda like this one also the owner is a very nice person.

He is such a nice person that calls a troll someone who is making a valid point... also he made 2 accounts under the same mac address to say he loves his own server... conclusion a noob server.

He is such a nice person that calls a troll someone who is making a valid point... also he made 2 accounts under the same mac address to say he loves his own server... conclusion a noob server.

He made two fake accounts and also stated:
I've been in OTSERV since 2003 and some of you oldschoolers might remember me from being a moderator of World Of Tibia, Sub-Administrator of OTCommunity.net and later a Moderator of OTFANS.net

haha

@Pregun~ Join Date
Jun 2013

...I lost this account a long time ago; and any moderator/admin can check I did not dupe an account to comment here. My map isn't even close to an actual real map. You wish you knew what you were talking about. Sorry you don't have anything better to do than to waste your time on someone elses server-thread. Thanks for the bump :)