• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] - Outcast AMERICA Edition 7.6 | OPEN NOW

God qut / qutor

Reaction score
xsbj45atdrvplNNWwAF_oOw1ThGlwgfSK5pbxhts5wnXScOFS-l5d4hU13XgYN-MVTVb3vAZh_R-zGZw6VyQNiAKcU6v_XaqyRKzEIOSwqDJIE_R0ANeE2b7mkR24Lr7RjxAa-E

There are two servers, the European Outcast and the new Outcast America edition. You can see the status and other essential information on both of the server’s websites.

Outcast America Open-Tibia 7.6 Server will be opened on 6th of September 2015 (6.9.2015), on a lovely Sunday. (Its today) The exact time is 12:00 P.M Eastern Time, which is 18.00 GMT +2 (Central European Time, Sweden, Poland, etc.).

The countdown timer can be found directly from the website or the official Outcast forum boards.

Website
http://us.outcastserver.com

Facebook
https://facebook.outcastserver.com

Theres also a private group for Outcast which you can join if you want.

So what is this Outcast server and the America edition of it that you keep blabbering about?

Outcast is an old school Open-Tibia server created roughly about 11 years ago and mainly aimed for those who love the atmosphere and gameplay of the ancient, yet glamorous and fascinating Tibia 7.6. Outcast’s map includes both, parts of the real map and an insane amount of custom made content. Outcast America is simply a clone of the original Outcast but it will be hosted in the U.S so that everyone from across the globe can enjoy playing Outcast in a lag free environment. For a long time people have been asking me to reopen Outcast America and now its finally here, so get ready for this thing! :)

The features of Outcast that are unique, awesome, interesting and last but not least, worth mentioning.

• Anti-Cheat Client based on OTClient (DX9 & OpenGL graphics engines) with tons of useful features that weren't present in the old 7.6 client.
  • Insanely huge and detailed custom map that includes parts of the real tibia as well.
  • A huge load of funny, complicated and exciting quests and missions.
  • A very unique and extensive task system that differs from the normal task systems
  • A party share EXP system that works in a very unique way
  • An age system based on your online time (You can access new areas, new outfits and many other things by getting more age)
  • A good quest is nothing without a bunch of intriguing monsters, and those we have a lot.
  • Customized outfits, monster sprites, weapons and a whole lot of other visually appealing content
  • Various automated events and raids to make the casual day more interesting
  • And of course a bunch of other things that I forgot by now but will later on be added to this thread

Experience rates

• From 8 to 50 = 30x
  • From 51 to 80 = 25x
  • From 81 to 120 = 20x
  • From 121 to 150 = 15x
  • From 151 to 180 = 10x
  • From 181 to 230 = 7x
  • From 231 to 300 = 5x
  • From 300 to 340 = 3x
  • After level 340 = 2x

Why should you play Outcast and what makes the server so special?

Well, Outcast is known for the unique, fast-paced PvP that requires godlike reflexes and deep understanding of all the aspects of battling, whether that be a team versus team or one versus one battle. It has long been said that the PvPers to come out of Outcast are some of the best in this world and could easily go against some of the top killers around the OT community.

Not only is the PvP aspect a big part of Outcast but also the highly customized content and the unique systems that are ingame make the server a perfect spot to spend the rest of your human life at. The map, the quests, the economy, the tasks, the age system, the PvP system and last but not least the huge and old, yet still actively involved community are all what make playing the Outcast server a truly exceptional gaming experience, The special synergy between all the above-mentioned things is nearing perfection, thus you’ll forever be hooked into playing Outcast.

Here are a few movies to get you hyped up about whats coming!

If you enjoyed the movies, more can be found from here
http://us.outcastserver.com/movies.php

Peace and love!

Last edited:
Fuck yes been waiting for a long time to get to play this server.
Every reset/version have allways be so good.
Gonna pg my self to #1

OHHHH, I remember Outcast haha. I cant believe its still running. I havent played it in maybe 4 years I will definitely give it a try mate. I stopped playing because the lag to europe (im from USA), I hope I will be lagless now

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES, IT WAS MY FIRST OT EVER PLAYED, CANNOT WAIT

GONNA SKIP SHOULDERS DAY AT GYM AND TIBIANIC HUNT FOR DAT

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES, IT WAS MY FIRST OT EVER PLAYED, CANNOT WAIT

GONNA SKIP SHOULDERS DAY AT GYM AND TIBIANIC HUNT FOR DAT

HAHA thats the spirit my man! Aint no shoulder day gonna matter when the Outcast is opening. Youll soon forget what gym is once you start playing Outcast. This shit will keep you shredded to the max!

OHHHH, I remember Outcast haha. I cant believe its still running. I havent played it in maybe 4 years I will definitely give it a try mate. I stopped playing because the lag to europe (im from USA), I hope I will be lagless now

Im sure you'll be lagless, its going to be awesome! Get ready to whoop ass!

I just hope this server will attract the best tibian pvpers same the EU server always has.

well at the rate of how many people are saying there gonna play, im in also i guess

HOW TO LOGIN CUZ IVE TRIED AND IT SAYS WRONG PASSWORD AND SHIET BRAHS

Back