• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Pandera 7.6 PVP-E/RPG Highrate

I really had a lot of fun in past, i might try it out again but DO NOT MAKE RESET again.

I started playing last night, not bad :D So far nothing bad to say. Online record passed 50 yesterday.

Mr punisher attacked pandera!
whg0b9.png

10:15 New record of players online is: 103
Uptime: 100%
Port: 7171
Peak Record: 103 players online on August 22, 2011, 3:55 pm CET
Monsters: ?
Server: Pandera_Realistic 0.6.3

100% Uptime!

what is the real player record?

edit:
I sound like an ass I know. but I just can't simply understand how you pass 100 players on a map that's far away from RPG and haven't been used on ots since like 7.1

edit:
I sound like an ass I know. but I just can't simply understand how you pass 100 players on a map that's far away from RPG and haven't been used on ots since like 7.1
Have you even logged in and explored just a little? And yeah, 50% of them are in monks, because i did a restart earlier, and 58 logged in right off the bat. And I honestly hate the idea of players training like this, in my last server, trainers were all non-pz, but so much bitching let to it all being pz again

edit:
actually this map was very popular for 7.6 ots..
I remember i played a 10x ot with this map, it had like 300 on everyday.

actually this map was very popular for 7.6 ots..
I remember i played a 10x ot with this map, it had like 300 on everyday.
I hate how people compare this to the old 7.6 yurOTs map. =( ive putten on and off three years of map editations into this not even joking. I just based it off a familliar yurOTs map that everyone loved and is familliar with and people think i just downloaded this map off a website =/
122 players online on August 23, 2011, 6:47 am CET with 100% uptime! =D

"He admitted he botted so i shortened his ban time. Let this be a lesson. Do it again and like always the third offense= account locked.
Closed."

this is what this nub hoster posted LOL
this is how he treats botters, u catched them botting twice and he didnt even get banned.

10/10 otek ;]

"He admitted he botted so i shortened his ban time. Let this be a lesson. Do it again and like always the third offense= account locked.
Closed."

this is what this nub hoster posted LOL
this is how he treats botters, u catched them botting twice and he didnt even get banned.

10/10 otek ;]
I run my OT the way i want to..? Sorry i value my players. If he wants to bot again it would be his third time and hes banned. Get over it.

Back