• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Pandera 7.6 PVP-E STAGED RPG!

Pandera

Reaction score
30wtf82.png

Create an account today!
pandera.no-ip.info
Pandera 7.6 RPG, running on a stable version of Avesta, is an oldschool but HEAVILY balanced oldschool server. In Pandera, leveling and fighting will be easy to get started, but harden as your journey goes on. We have a familliar YurOTS map but we are proud to say that it is the most professionly edited and it is full of quests, twists, turns, and especially challenges. We want our server to look appealing for the RPG style players and the to-death Hardcore PVP-ers. Hosted in USA on a 100mbits connection, we hope to soon shoot for a dedicated server if we achieve a certain amount of players. If you have any questions or comments, the staff will be happy to listen, as we are constantly trying to improve the server. So if your a peaceful RPG'er or a to death PVP/War player this server is DEFINITELY for you! :)
Stages:
8-50= 40x
51-75= 20x
76-90= 10x
91-115= 4x
116+= 2x

Rates:
Skills= 22x
Magic= 12x
Spawn= 2x
Loot= 1x [Its not low don't worry. Items sell for 3x normal price]
Mana Ticks= 9hp(VAR) and 13 mana non promoted. [Almost doubles with promotion for 20k]
Other Info:
Kills to RS=5
White skull time=10 minutes
Kills to ban= 10
Ban lasts= 24 hours.
Over 3 years of tweaks to the vocations to meet the majority of players demands has pretty much completely balanced out PvP, so that no matter who you're fighting, it'll be a challenge. Spells are the same as they were in 7.6-7.4 ERA, however exori is changed from 3/4's mana to 150.

Pandera's temple (Buy your AOL's for 100k at Max!
2ivzx4.jpg

Need just a little bit more money for promotion? Take down the Mighty demon skeletons and minotaur mages to claim your reward!
dli694.jpg

Realistic Demon Helmet quest along with Parchment room and Heros!
uyih1.jpg

Who knows what the reward could be!
11b0njm.jpg

Realistic Demona to give you that oldschool hunting feeling!
wgpx88.jpg

Extremly hard quests with rewards that make it worth while!
muedxi.jpg

So what are you waiting for? Join today at pandera.no-ip.info

Last edited:
Glad to see you guys comeing back, its been what 3 years or more? But anyways what time will you guys be online tomorrow

You can check the website, there is a counter on the bottom. Starts in about 16 hours to be precise =)

im halfway done with a movie about this ot, when it was 3 resets in 4 weeks, lotta frags tho :D

btw 12x is the last stage? u gonna have lv200 running around, make it like 7-8

Haha, can't wait to see it ^^. No more weekly resets this time, so when it starts, you better take advantage of it >.>. And yeah, 12x does seem too high.. I just didn't want it to drop off from 20 to like 8. But I think I'll just change it to 8 =)

LOL finally. thought this shit wauz donee. ill play.. mad fun wars and a GM who isnt a fucking crackhead 12 year old like the others.

You are probably getting a "GUI" Debug, I hopefully fixed it. And the OT comes online in about 12 minutes. Check the website ^^.

EDIT: If it still isn't fixed, add me on MSN @ [email protected].

Online!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the rocky start off. A few bugs must've slipped by me. Im fixing them. Back online in 15 minutes. Sorry.. All ur progress was saved though.

Last edited:
After alot of work and changes, we can gurantee 100% uptime with no crashes!

how do i join???? is it a client i have to download? since the 7.6 with ip changer dont work ..

Sorry you were right, the website was down for three hours because my firewall was declineing connections. Should be good!