• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Pats Server 7.6 PVP-E Fibula

Evelyssz

Banned User
Reaction score
PATS SERVER 7.6 PVP-E FIBULA MAP.
IP: patenforced.no-ip.org
1/1
2/2
3/3
You can complete the anni and get a 25 arm armor, a enchanted staff, a 220 atk dagger or a crystal arrow. It's located in the teleport in temple.

If you advertize your server in my server, you will have surprises. Also if you camp annihilator, you're automatically banned. Don't macro magic walls to block others also.

REFER TO
Signed, pat.

Last edited:
it was very addicting, and alot of my old rls buddys wanted to play. thought i deleted all sources but i found a copy on a random flash drive in my desk(lucky) but yeah lots bot but not many understand what this server is all about.

Cant login, "Debug assertion in line 1031 of module "GUI" failed." The error I get when I try to login, Hopefully itl be fixed soon

LOL, my god, the fun times I had on this server ....... thank god you put it back up. Damn, fucken epic.

omg bring this ot back up i played this everyday 12 hours a day LOL SOOOO ADDICTING AND FUN OMG i remember Offscreen shooting sds with BKS and Warlocks hahahahahaha

Back