• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA/PL] Rinera 8.5 client | Dedicated Server | Started!

Kinda strange.. Server is online at 4 p.m and suddenly 160 people online? Most chars are now at this time like level 18 etc and 13 and loged in at 4p.m so I think data spoofing like the previous Server...

LOOOL Server is data spoofing ashell.. Don't join it rofl. All 2 Minutes were record and that noob chars were all teleportet to a non-accessible place for normal players. It's ridicilous for a nobody to reach so fast a high amount of players...I think Xinn should ban them for sure...

LOOOL Server is data spoofing ashell.. Don't join it rofl. All 2 Minutes were record and that noob chars were all teleportet to a non-accessible place for normal players. It's ridicilous for a nobody to reach so fast a high amount of players...I think Xinn should ban them for sure...

Got Banishment because I msg to GOD Fly that i got all on screen and will post it on otland cauz of spoofing. I could see a small part of the map where the noob chars are placed. These are true people who ain't got life and try to reach amount by noob chars.. For sure like 150 of that chars are noob chars

Lol..i know u guys, u just go on every server and spam there for spoofing...and everytime same person do that..that's kinda strange? and someone make char named "Talaturen" and tell " u will be banned for spoofing" xDD ...

Lol..i know u guys, u just go on every server and spam there for spoofing...and everytime same person do that..that's kinda strange? and someone make char named "Talaturen" and tell " u will be banned for spoofing" xDD ...

Rofl xD

But I think you really spoof since i saw every 1minute like new record sometimes like 4 people at the same time etc. Why you just stop to spoof since I know that you spoof. It's funny that you with 0 Reputation get so fast 160 people?^.-

Look Eternia Server, great Scripters etc...Need days to reach this amount of players. It's so stupid to make so many chars in 4h lol

Back