• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Project-RL 10.90|Low Rate Real map| x3 no stages

Bling Bling

Graphic Desighner/ProjectRL
Reaction score

Ip: Project-rl.com
Port: 7171
Client: 10.90-10.91

10.90 Low rate Real map with 3x experience, no stages.​
  • The server is hosted on a dedicated host.​
  • 24/7 uptime​
  • New monsters and items "10.90-10.91"​
  • skill x25​
  • magic x5​
  • free blessings till level 50​

Last edited:
Really nice and good server, staff is very helpful and often online. ^^
If you are fan of custom real maps, you should check this server out!
I was testing this server when it was in beta test mode, I didn't find any bugs.
Recommended! :)

Really nice and good server, staff is very helpful and often online. ^^
If you are fan of custom real maps, you should check this server out!
I was testing this server when it was in beta test mode, I didn't find any bugs.
Recommended! :)
Thanks, If you and your buddy's need any help let me know! ill do what i can.

kmb7rEN.png

Counting down

CUSTOM SPAWNS :) Tested it during BETA MODE defiantly looking forward to playing!!!!!!!

All n all by looks and replys here, the server sounds like it has the potential to be a good one. Lets hope so! Ill definitely be there to check it out at start, only criticism I have for the time being is, your donate shop has way to many items on it with a lot of the items edited too much. So leaves one to wonder if your in it for the donation cash and are just mainly concerned with attracting pay to win players or are you in it for a long term good and balanced server?

All n all by looks and replys here, the server sounds like it has the potential to be a good one. Lets hope so! Ill definitely be there to check it out at start, only criticism I have for the time being is, your donate shop has way to many items on it with a lot of the items edited too much. So leaves one to wonder if your in it for the donation cash and are just mainly concerned with attracting pay to win players or are you in it for a long term good and balanced server?
I think i did a pretty good job giving non donar's a level playing field with plenty opportunity to get awesome gear in game, if you noticed alot of "common" items are edited on the shop aswell which all are obtainable in game. I wouldn't waste my time, if i wasn't planning on making this long term. If you play you'll see :) feel free to ask questions

I like how the demon legs say they can only be wielded by every vocation in teh game lol
well they can lol

Back