• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Pwnera 10.37 | RealMap | Group PvE and exploration focus with slower rates

nanob0t

Reaction score
Pwnera Server
Ip: pwnera.noip.me
Port: 7171

Client: Tibia 10.37
Uptime: 24/7
Hosted in: USA (linux dedi with 32 GB RAM)
Exp rate: 5x
Map: Real Map
Runes: Normal charges and prices
Loot rate: 3x
Server type: PvE focus with pvp enabled for fun.
Skills & Magic rates: 7x Skill and 2x Magic.

Hello peeps!

This is a very simple post to invite people to join us on a very simple, non-fancy server which originally was opened to serve a few friends that enjoy hunting in a group and exploring real Tibia's PvE, but we have decided to open it up to more people to make the group hunts even better :)

We are not some crazy rate server as we want to progress through the game somewhat similarly to the real thing, but with a bit of a boost past the early stages. Rates are a flat 5x EXP, 3x Loot, and 7x Skills. We have sort of tweaked this as we go since we are no experts. The server supports the latest client 10.37 and has been compiled on linux and tested for excellent stability. It runs 24/7 on a dedicated machine on a dedicated connection.

Please understand this is a place for friends and people to have fun, not run around in pking rampages (PvP is on), nor do we allow any sort of botting or cheating. We do not claim to be like one of these other "professional" servers that are tweaked to every last variable, we are more vanilla as this is my first time messing with an OT. I am a professional system administrator and I do not have the time to tweak this as much as I would like, but I have the know-how to keep the boat running smooth. Perhaps I might consider enlisting someone more experienced with this to help in the future?

Also, we will never charge money for anything, whether its VIP status, items, or anything like that. The server is fully paid for in yearly increments by a professional who already has the server for other development projects anyway, so there is no risk of it going down. We are here for the game and the comradery, not to make money.

We have a group of spanish speakers as well and a teamspeak, so anyone from down south is also encouraged to hop on!

If you are interested feel free to check us out at http://pwnera.noip.me

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
Quick question, it says to use the 10.39 client version and I have that one. When I try to log in and everything as specified by the instructions on the download page it says that it needs the 10.37 client version and does not let me log in. Is that intentional?

Hey man, you are absolutely right and I have corrected this. I am not sure where I got the 10.39 stuck in my head from, as 10.37 is what we run. I have corrected all links and I appreciate the heads up.

Does anyone know if its possible to edit the thread title? I cannot seem to find a button for it anywhere hehe.

Thanks whoever fixed the title's version number :)

We are still going strong and have had a few people join so far. Come on in!

Good luck with server m8, im also fresh starting and I would like to invite you guys to come around!

As I said... Good luck with server, i like that idea of explore things you can't at RL.

Sounds great, just made my account to try it out.

I'd suggest removing the drop shadow/glow on text for your website. Don't know if it's just me but it makes it REALLY hard to read due to the fuzziness.

Back