• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] PWNERA 8.60 Global Map

nowayrlz

Reaction score
PWNERA Test Server is ONLINE!

IP: pwnera.servegame.com
Port: 7171

Client: 8.60
Uptime: 24/7
Hosted in: USA with 1Gbit connection.
STAGES:
1-50 -> 100x
51-100 -> 50x
101-200 -> 20x
201+ -> 10x
Magic Level: 10x
Skills: 30x
Map: Global w/ training room
Runes: Global prices and charges
Loot Rate: 2x
Server Type: PVP-RPG, 3 kills in a day = red skull, 5 in a week = red skull, 10 in a month = red skull(6/10/20 to black skull)

CUSTOM FEATURES:
Critical System!
Custom promotions:
Raider, Armored Knight, Nimble Caster, Death Prophet, Assassin, Ranger, Nature Keeper and Dark Shaman
Stat Point System: Each level you gain 1 point to spend between Attack Speed, Critical Rate, Critical Dmg, Magic Amplification, Dmg Amplification and Healing Amplification.

Last edited:
Possible to post some pictures? Would be lovely to see how the server looks like =)

btw...hosted in USA? i feel sad for europe players with shitty internet haha

It's hosted in chicago, I get something like 150-200 ping from Brazil, if you get some tunneling service you can get something like 100ms ;)
About the pictures I'm finishing some dungeon systems before getting it ;)

well,tested this server,alot of bugs,some drops are fucked,runes from npc's costs too much,350 for 1 sd? no ty
plus stats doesn't work
but the only thing i like on this server is custom vocation's,ejoyed playing as raider :p

how stats doesn't work?
can you better describe the bugs?
Thank you for the feedback

At the moment theres nothing on this thread that makes the server look unique in anyway. There's no pictures of the mapping, no information about "special" features that you have, for example the custom promotions why are they good?
You need to have information about every special feature you have on the server to make it more interesting. Right now by just looking on this thread, I dont want to play it because it seems just like every other RL OT. Therefore you need to make more effort into your post. Take inspiration from other threads and you can see that they show a lot of information about their server and their custom features. So should you, to bring in more players from this website.

//
Faarf

Back