• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Pythius RL Map - Staged - Events - PvP with Exp + Skulls

Pythius

Reaction score
Welcome, and thank you for being interested in the server!

Pythius Real Map - Now online for testing!

Visit the webpage!
Pythius - Latest News

SERVER INFO:
CLIENT: 8.6 PORT: 7171 IP: pythiusrl.servegame.com

Create an account, and join the new Real Map that is here to bring a customized RL Tibia experience.

Exp: STAGED
Skills: x30
Magic: x10
World: Real Map + Custom Areas + PVP with Skulls and EXP
Runes & Pots: Run out, cost normal prices.

EXP Stages:
Starts at 300x at level 1,
Stops at 2x at level 170+.

-Balanced Vocations
-Guild War System
-Many Events to keep you occupied
-Active Staff
-Perfect Rates
-Diablo Upgrade System (upgrade your items!)

Thais Temple Customized:
templej.png

Thais Depot (Monster Outfit Statues, Item Sellers, Etc)
depott.png

-Pythius Real Map

~Next time you go to delete my advertising thread mods; how about you read it first. All the info needed is in the post, client, port, ip, country, etc. Yall are power hungry I swear.~

Last edited:
needs screens, more excitement, all you are saying is that it is a rl map 8.6... like every single other ot out there basically

Ive added some Pictures; Im adding more but for now its just the small customizations I've done! Come join!

Server has been made non-pvp to allow people to get some levels, create guilds, etc; before the wars start!

Off to bed, last bump for awhile! If you join the server, post about your experience on this thread ;D

Off to bed, last bump for awhile! If you join the server, post about your experience on this thread ;D

This Ot Server sucks,
the Pvp Sucks 4vs1, cant kill me...
Dont waste your time
The owner was even there, what a noob
240zujn.png

Attachments

Last edited:
Ha,
00:30 Top Knight [177]: just come real fast
00:31 [ADM] Extrodus [2]: Im right here, lmfao
00:31 Top Knight [177]: /ghost
00:31 [ADM] Extrodus [2]: Nawh I dont need to go un-invis

This kid's trying to make it look like I was there and doing what? Even if I was there watching, is there a problem? Im not spawning demons trying to kill you.. and because you made enemies, don't come crying on here. Just pick up your life (if you have one), and move on.

-Extrodus

P.S. - New Improvements coming soon!

Ha,
00:30 Top Knight [177]: just come real fast
00:31 [ADM] Extrodus [2]: Im right here, lmfao
00:31 Top Knight [177]: /ghost
00:31 [ADM] Extrodus [2]: Nawh I dont need to go un-invis

This kid's trying to make it look like I was there and doing what? Even if I was there watching, is there a problem? Im not spawning demons trying to kill you.. and because you made enemies, don't come crying on here. Just pick up your life (if you have one), and move on.

-Extrodus

P.S. - New Improvements coming soon!

I wanted to get you in the picture, since you were there earlier, and all of you were wasting my time.
Also I did what you said and posted my experience on the ot, thats what you wanted...

I never asked you to post anywhere? But thanks for posting a nice PVP picture :) I wanted to snap a pic myself, it was pretty great how things turned around and you got out. PVP is fun times.

Hey im trying to login, its Tranquillity, it says you changed to 9.6? whats going on?!

Back