• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] PythiusRLMap 8.6 - Fun Rates, Fun PvP, Great Staff!

Extrodus

|| Blazera.net ||
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Pictures and more coming soon! But for now heres our information!

Visit the webpage!
Pythius - Latest News

IP: pythiusrl.servegame.com
Port: 7171
Client: 8.6
Hosting: Dedicated w/ 100Mbps!

Rates:
Exp: (See Below)
Skills: x50
Magic: x22

EXP STAGES:
1-30 = 650x
31-50 = 400x
51-80 = 250x
81-100 = 200x
101-120 = 100x
121-140 = 75x
141-170 = 35x
171-200 = 20x
201-250 = 10x
251+ = 4x (FOUR TIMES FASTER THAN RL TIBIA)

-Balanced Vocations
-Guild War System
-Many Events to keep you occupied
-Active Staff
-Perfect Rates
-Diablo Upgrade System (upgrade your weapons!)
-Pythius Real Map with updates weekly!

Bump it up, doing some updates this weekend hopefully ;D

Good day to you too sir ;D - Get that post count up!

Does this have Gengia Oken and the other gay places? :)
Edit: Nice but I can't play it its lagging here in Europe :S

Extrodus is a cool guy who doesn't like to give up. He's also a pretty decent server owner/hoster, but there's one problem:

Code:
Name:	Fire
Sex:	male
Profession:	Sorcerer
[COLOR="#FF0000"]Level:	237[/COLOR]
World:	Pythius
Residence:	Thais
Balance:	2447160 Gold Coins.
[COLOR="#FF0000"]Last login:	22 June 2012, 1:56 pm
Created:	21 June 2012, 4:05 am[/COLOR]

Hopefully you get my drift. With rates like these, you lack the ability to keep players for longer periods of time. They level, donate, war, quit.

Hopefully you're not only doing this for money, if so, I take back my statement above! :wub:

Really Im making sure everything is stable, balanced and fun, I need them to easily be able to get levels back when the higher level bosses come out to play and then people get merked, aswell with the new undead/evil high level areas and quests that are going to be revealed. I mean money from donations are great, but I made this server out of pure fun and rpg thoughts for a good war environment and to keep the people playing even at higher levels. We may tune down the rates a little bit, but if I add alot more for the higher levels I think I may just be able to tune it out perfectly to keep them leveling at high levels just like they do with lower levels, Im just going to add new harder places. Unique story lines, etc.

Btw, Fires been playing since day one; he was part of the Skype Blast when the server launched hehe.

Anyways, much to come; we hit 40 players today surprisingly, although some were mcs its still pretty cool.

-Extrodus

@kieffer,
Thank you, glad your enjoying it!

@vTune
Its ment to be a small central american server until we upgrade the hosting, if your not in the usa or canada area this server will most likely lag for you right now.

- - - Updated - - -

Bump, added a new boss room - and news posts/tickers to the website.
You can see pictures of the new Boss Room in the news post regarding the update on the server website, also make an account while your looking!

http://pythiusrl.servegame.com - Join the server, start a guild; and have fun!

Bump, updates coming soon to the server! Tibia Cast is hopefully being added aswell as more boss rooms, etc!

- - - Updated - - -

Added the Tibia Cast System, come join and use the new features ;D

Last edited:
Was using xampp and got hacked, database got deleted; we are fresh and reset with more security it shouldnt happen again.

Check out the server guys, trying to get it active again!

Thanks, we have a nice custom client we use :)

Back