• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Real OT 8.54-57 24/7 (Real Map) Come Join!

Murof

Reaction score
REAL OTS IS ONLINE!
2utt95f.jpg

RealOTS is a new server with a current record of 52 players online! ( as of: Jul. 5 2010)
The community is still building up, so you have time to come in level up, get a team and be a legend!

Are you looking for a nice, clean, professionally hosted, dedicated, fun, and challenging OT? Well, I can assure you, this is the ot you are looking for. This ot is based on Real Tibia (not 100% obv or else you could just as easily play Tibia lol)... This is attractive because a lot of people like the aspect of Rl Tibia, but like the freedom and customability of an ot. I, personally am not the owner of this server, but I help out as much as I can. You can ask me questions here, but I'll be relaying answers from the hoster.

:eek: Based on real Tibia? but but.... YES, They're ARE trainers

Our newest event is WoE. The point if this event is to conquer the control point. WoE is a guild event and the winning guild gets complete control over the tower for the time being until some other guild takes it over. There will be an announcement when the event begins. A teleport will appear in the Thais temple. You may enter the event and conquer the castle!

SERVER INFO
• Client: 8.54 - 8.57
• Online: 24/7 (Professional Dedicated Server)
• PVP Type: PVP (Protection level: 25)
• Site: realtibia.net
• IP: realtibia.net
• Port: 7171

MULTIPLIERS
• Skills: x35
• Magic: x15
• Loot: x3

EXPERIENCE STAGES
• 1 - 24 = x125
• 25 - 49 = x100
• 50 - 74 = x75
• 75 - 99 = x50
• 100 - 124 = x40
• 125 - 149 = x30
• 150 - 174 = x20
• 175 - 199 = x10
• 200 - 224 = x7
• 225 - 249 = x5
• 250 - 274 = x4
• 275 - 299 = x3
• 300+ = x2

FRAG & SKULL SYSTEM
# redSkullLength = 3 days
# blackSkullLength = 5 days
# dailyFragsToRedSkull = 6
# weeklyFragsToRedSkull = 30
# monthlyFragsToRedSkull = 90
# dailyFragsToBlackSkull = 10
# weeklyFragsToBlackSkull = 40
# monthlyFragsToBlackSkull = 120

COMMANDS
• !bless - to buy all blessings.
• !aol - to buy aol (5cc)
• /gbc to send a massage to whole guild (leaders only)
• alana res - to buy a house.

Don't like what you've read? well, come and join anyway! Everyone here is nice and ready to help you out. Give it a try and it just might stick.

((I have a low post count because I just joined to post this pretty much, I lurk around here lots though :D ))

-----Don't forget to post your opinions!

Last edited:
BUMP = A server this nice does not need to be on 2nd page

Server has been updated today....

Upped loot rate
made some extra vocation balancing changes
and everyone gets 2500 gold upon first login now.

Back