• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

(USA) RealsOT 10.76 Realmap | Cast System | High-Rate | Roshamuul & Oramond | Online 2 hours!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xx Kami xx

Retired.
Reaction score
AMyqzQV.png

All accounts created with ONE ip before May 1st will receive 10 shop points when the server is online!

Global Save happens every morning at 4:55 just like real tibia, and will be back on after 1 minute.

Ip: RealsOT.ddns.net
Port: 7171
Client: Tibia 10.76
Uptime: 24/7
Hosted in: USA
Map: Realmap 10.76 with Roshamuul and Oramond
Runes: Normal charges and prices
Server type: Pvp-Rpg. 15 kills gives you Red skull and 30 gives you Black skull.

Rates:
Skill Rate - 65x
Magic Rate - 15x
Loot Rate - 5x
Exp from Players - Enabled

Experience Stages:
1 - 8 50x
9-50 400x
51 - 80 300x
81 - 100 250x
101 - 140 200x
141 - 160 150x
161 - 180 100x
181 - 200 80x
201 - 230 40x
231 - 250 20x
251 - 280 10x
281 - 300 8x
301 - 320 6x
321 - 340 4x
341 - 350 3x
351 - 450 2x
451+ 1.5x

Reward on Levels:
Level 30 - 30k
Level 40 - 40k
Level 50 - 50k
Level 75 - 75k
Level 100 - 100k
Level 150 - 150k
Level 200 - 250k

Special Features:
Balanced vocations
Free Warzone Access
Addons system (rl tibia)
Premium & Promotion npc in depot

Quests:
Poi Quest
Annihilator
Inquisition
Banshee Quest
Svargrond Arena
Mount Doll Quest
Addon Doll Quese
Demon Helmet Quest

Commands:
!Aol
!Cast
!Shop
!Bless
!Buyhouse
!Addon "citizen
!Mount "panda

Raids:
**Rest of raids spawn normally.**
Orcs Thais (Spawns every Friday)
Pirate Raid (Spawns every Sunday)
Horned Fox (Spawns at Random)
Ferumbras (Spawns at Random)
Morgaroth (Spawns at Random)
Orshabaal (Spawns at Random)
Gaz'haragoth (Spawns every Day)
Orc Old Sam's Backpack (Spawns at Random)

uWOTPsh.gif

beFJ0ya.gif

Ppr0ldo.jpg

More Images: RealsOT Screenshot Thread

Last edited:
Bump

Ive changed the name of the server cause i had a guy complaining about me stealing his ot name "Helysia" which he didn't use for over 3~ years, so i made a new name if anyone is wondering.

Last edited:

Bump

All accounts created before May 1st will receive 10 shop points!

Wish you goodluck :)
Thanks, i hope that when its online ill get players who will play the server & have fun, there are still bugs and hopefully players will help me find them and report them to me so i can reward them.

Last edited:
Let the players be involved when you update, They will stay with you & grow the server :)

You have 0 points. (Buy points). - Does it give me the points when its actually online, or?

You have 0 points. (Buy points). - Does it give me the points when its actually online, or?
they will be added the minute its online ^^

Edit: Sadly i had to do a player reset (accounts will stay) because of a small error in the database, it couldnt be resolved so i did the player reset instead.

Last edited:
I am really hoping this server turns out nice, I am going to play it 100%. Just hope its not one of those that stay on for a bit then go off. I am not trying to offend you in any way at all, just tired of wasting my time in these servers that promise 100% uptime and no restarts or shutdowns, doesn't bother me as much if they just never said that to begin with.

All the best and see you ingame!

I am really hoping this server turns out nice, I am going to play it 100%. Just hope its not one of those that stay on for a bit then go off. I am not trying to offend you in any way at all, just tired of wasting my time in these servers that promise 100% uptime and no restarts or shutdowns, doesn't bother me as much if they just never said that to begin with.

All the best and see you ingame!
thanks for your positive post, i plan to host this as long as i can and plan to do gold highlight & feature box every month on the 1st, sadly i could only afford gold highlight (paid by a goo friend of mine) and i hope it will attract some players.

Unfortunately the server has to be shut down & i will be working on a whole new realmap server, the Database was hacked and im posting this so everyone knows, anyone who follow this page change your info if you play any other ots, im sorry this had to happen....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back