• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Regeneria 8.6 RL Map

Havocbringer

Reaction score
What's this? Another 8.6 you say? Bots galore and a laggy server?
Well no. This is not your typical 8.6 real map. Regeneria aims for perfection.
Regeneria.no-ip.org is a NEW ot with fresh prospects.
The following quests are fully operational!

The Annihilator
Demon Helmet
Pits of Inferno
The Inquisition Quest
Isle of Evil
The Djinn War
The Ancient Tombs
Banshee Quest
Dreamer's Challenge
The Travelling Trader Quest
The Unnatural Selection Quest
Full Real Tibia Addon System!​

Coming soon: Full in service of yalahar+ wrath of the emperor.

There are events hosted on a weekly basis and we pledge that there shall be no GM interference.
The experience rates are as follows:
1 - 30 level, 160x
31 - 70 level, 85x
71 - 100 level, 70x
101 - 130 level, 40x
131 - 150 level, 25x
151 - 180 level, 10x
181 - 200 level, 6x
201 - 230 level, 4x
231 - 299 level, 3x
300+ level, 2.5x​

Exp from players: 0x
Skill rate: 20x
Magic rate: 7x
Loot rate: 2x

So.. why join this server, you may be asking yourself at this point. Well, if you want to relive your 8.6 days while not having to worry about lagging, dealing with bug, etc, then this is the server for you. Bots are officially not allowed. Mc's are allowed, but not for war, only for gaining skill points etc.
The server is hosted by don daniello's hosting service and we are currently on 6gb of ram. We will update the ram if it proves necessary.

Give us a try Latestnews - Regeneria

The server is opening on the 12th of June at 18:00 EST

Last edited:
giving it a try right now hope its not like all the others like it is probably.

if i first start i want to play on a safe server that dosent shut down 1-3 days after like mostly all does.. i need decent amount of players so u should have make advertisement for this server long long time before so people get interested at the start.. i dont know if this server going to get any players but if u change some single things to improve and players come ill come too

if i first start i want to play on a safe server that dosent shut down 1-3 days after like mostly all does.. i need decent amount of players so u should have make advertisement for this server long long time before so people get interested at the start.. i dont know if this server going to get any players but if u change some single things to improve and players come ill come too
Nothing needs to be improved as of yet. The server has just opened, hence the lack of players. It's being hosted on a dedicated server, so it's not going to just shut off.

sounds really good, i give it a shot, maybe i get some friends in it too.i HATE BOTTERS!you should have avery active staff that responds DAY and NIGHT to reports, because most people will wait to GMs go offline to start Botting, if you have trouble finding people pm me,I can be like batman xD. hope more peple will join

It would be the perfect server with instant ip ban for polish suck players :)

I'll hop on right now. :p

- - - Updated - - -

I'd suggest making a paladin ammunition, perhaps a stone or a spear that lasts forever so paladins can train. :p

I'll hop on right now. :p

- - - Updated - - -

I'd suggest making a paladin ammunition, perhaps a stone or a spear that lasts forever so paladins can train. :p
Thanks for the suggestion, but I'm aiming for that real life tibia feel. I don't want everything to be too easy ;p

I'm just talking about a little something Paladins can use to train, right now they'd have to buy spears to train which I think is not what people want to do on OT.
But it's fun though. :D I like the exp rate and I invited a friend.

- - - Updated - - -

I made a BP of dragon loot and it sold for 10k.... Kind of disappointing.

Last edited:
Haha ;p.
You can complete the Djinn quests to get double that from the Djinn in thais.
Update: In service of yalahar is now fully working in accordance to real life tibia.
The last mission of the postman quests is being added soon.

Update: Firewalker boots quest bug has been fixed, Thais is now the main spawn point/town. Blez has now joined the team as the team's mapper.

Compalin? Nope,just want some explanations when I'm not 100% sure :p.
Keep your hateful comments to yourself. You haven't even logged into the server, your just another stupid hater who lacks the intelligence to get a job.
Update: Ordinary spears have been made infinite so that paladins can train effectively. The last mission of the postman quest has been fixed also.

Last edited:
Back