• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA]Return Of Tenebre[10.98]

I'm really sorry and was not intending anything rude just confirming. I have others online so I had to check the obvious. Sorry and I am unsure as to why you can not connect.
No worries :)

~*Ip*~: rot.servegame.com
~*Port*~: 7171

~*Client*~: Tibia 10.98
~*Uptime*~: 24/7
~*Hosted in*~: USA, on a calculator with aol internet.
~*Website*~: http://rot.servegame.com
~*Exp rate*~: 2x after 21, 8x until level 21.
~*Map*~: RL Tibia with some alterations
~*Runes*~: Normal charges and prices
~*Loot rate*~: Custom
~*Server type*~: Pvp-Rpg. Freedom, unlike some places we do not expect people to speak our specific way or they do not have a right to speak.
~*Skills & Magic rates*~: 2x Skill and 2x Magic.

More Features:
~*Come and find out :)
y u do dis man top5 most talented tibia content creators just put smth old online like if u put original Deathzot or Rise of Abbadon up i would suck u off better then ur hoes did til now..

Making a great server takes time. You start with something solid and make alterations until it is where you want it to be. If you think this is a standard server you are only partially correct. I have been working inside these files for a few weeks now and no one knows what I have changed :)

~*Ip*~: rot.servegame.com
~*Port*~: 7171

~*Client*~: Tibia 10.98
~*Uptime*~: 24/7
~*Hosted in*~: USA, on a calculator with aol internet.
~*Website*~: http://rot.servegame.com
~*Exp rate*~: 2x after 21, 8x until level 21.
~*Map*~: RL Tibia with some alterations
~*Runes*~: Normal charges and prices
~*Loot rate*~: Custom
~*Server type*~: Pvp-Rpg. Freedom, unlike some places we do not expect people to speak our specific way or they do not have a right to speak.
~*Skills & Magic rates*~: 2x Skill and 2x Magic.

More Features:
~*Come and find out :)

Please respond, I msged you on here, thanks.

Paladin needs a buff. Knights do almost double their damage just regular attack, even paladin spamming spell and knight still better. Needs way to see spells, brown mushrooms in barmaid, and signs in PoE to be made more clear if possible. Server definitely has potential, cant wait for custom hunting areas.

paladins dont need a buff, knights need a magic debuff :)

There are signs to everything in poe.

spells are all done on the website under library/spells.

there will not be custom hunting areas until the custom raids are done.

I don't understand the point of making custom monsters, loot tables, and gear yet leave the map/vocations the same. Why not make custom vocations since the gear is "custom"? How custom is it? Is it just stat increases? Different values than regular Tibia?

It is up, just redoing the site.

Www.tenebre.org will be the new home
yo bigdick i cant connect to your fucking server but i want to play it. reason? each 10.98 ip changer seems to be filled wth trojans or flip my antivirus. Got some important files on my comp and wont risk using infected shit! but if u wanna be a sexy kavalor just make a new custom client ez pz !

yo bigdick i cant connect to your fucking server but i want to play it. reason? each 10.98 ip changer seems to be filled wth trojans or flip my antivirus. Got some important files on my comp and wont risk using infected shit! but if u wanna be a sexy kavalor just make a new custom client ez pz !

been using Otland IP Changer for years and it has no viruses, the one with the squirrel icon

Tried out the server for around 15 minutes and the concept was pretty cool. You can see the work of Kavalor seeping in to what began with a stock server. For anyone wondering how the server works, it's all based on money. You need money to buy spells, supplies, better equipment and more stuff I'm sure (like gambling). Monsters seem to drop more gold than usual and can drop valuables like gold nuggets which can be sold. You also get money for each level I think.

The idea and progression of the server seems like it could be fun, but I could not get over the real map. I would of rather preferred some custom maps that are free to download as a base. I don't like it when a developer mixes vanilla with custom. Any chance you could make enough of a custom map to where I could avoid using the real map? I imagine you plan to add custom content for higher levels if you haven't already, but I'd appreciate some for lower levels as well.

Knowing how talented you are I'm sure the server will be shaped into something neat. From what I could tell it's already morphing. If you can tolerate a real map I recommend you give it a shot. :)
Good luck Kavalor.

Thank you for that, much appreciated. I have a lot of plans for the map and the problem with mapping is how much time it takes. I would like to get the systems solid before getting into the world morphing. As for now we are in this world because it is the easiest way to get a large world. Time will change all of the terrain but that must come after I make the servers systems worth living in :D Thank you!

@Kavalor Hello, I just hopped in and tried out the server for a couple of minutes. I'd like to say that you've done a good job with the economy side of things since it feels like im actually progressing. I noticed that if a monster drops on top of another body it goes below it, is that supposed to be like that or is it an "extra feature" aka bug? xD

Back