• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

(usa) rise of tibia rpg-adventure server 8.54

Come one come all! The community has grown! But we still need more :D!. Come join us in the fun world of Rise Of tibia!
The Game of Character Teamwork. Strategy, And customization!
We have many fun Bosses secrets and hunting zones! Fun Oblivion gate quests and many new custom made spells for you all to injoy!
Go to Rise Of Tibia - Latest News TO join in on the fun Also ( For thoes who have difficultys at the starting in the prison Cell. Please look around! your not trapped there is a hidden entrance!)

this server is so annoying for a new player, i got to the main city and walked around for over 20 damn minutes and couldnt find any creatures. was WAY to big, with WAY to much useless junk...

SO you walked for 20 mins in a CITY, that's why you did'nt find any monsters...
Perhaps you should have adventured outside the city, there are alot more monsters out there...
Also you could have contacted a GM and asked for more information.

Last edited:
well since i couldnt find the damn exit to the fking city then i guess that was a problem? ive played ots for 9 years. and this was just pathetic.

I think you should try it again and contact me ingame, I can show you the ropes, this server is very unique, and your judging it before actuly playing the server.
Just give it another try, and contact Link ingame. you may have a differant opinion to the server when you see everything.
Beside the server updates daily, New things are added and changed.

ALL are welcome to play, ITS TONS OF FUN once you get the hang of it, Also For all the new players who join and then Quit, cuz they think the are trapped in the cell. Your not trapped, in the top right corner, Click the loose brick, it opens up a wall...

XD go to Rise Of Tibia - Latest News And sign up now!. We update Every single day, and the Gm's always listen to the players Suggestions and ideas! We are coming out with more and more cool stuff you really need to give it a try!

It's a really cool server, 100% costume + has 11 different vocations, I loved it... All the vocations are balanced and I would say to all the public, they should try it, for the ones that like dedicated servers, this one will fit with you and also the staff its pretty helpful so all the questions you have they will be clearly answered by them.

GIVE IT A TRY.. AND PLAY ROT (rise of tibia) it's pretty cool. -.^

Rise of tibia Is a Server that is based on Teamwork and adventure, The Server also has a great MMORPG feeling to it and the greatest Character customization In OT history. Rise of tibia was made for the people who find regular Ots/Real tibia Too Easy or boring. Rise of tibia is Very difficult, and challenging, and requires a great deal of Strategy to survive. Rise of tibia is Loaded with challenging riddles and secrets As you will see when you first log in. (Getting out of the prison Cell) And yes. it is very possible. Just need to use your head.

If you are interested in a server like this please don't hesitate! Go to Rise Of Tibia - Latest News and make an account, Download the custom client so you may use Stack able potions and no de-bugs, And Away you go! This server is very unique and has been worked on for 7-8 Years and is still only 2% completed, Rise of tibia Updates, 1-10 times a day. but you wont have to fret about re-downloading the client again and again. The updates are spontaneous.

Last edited:
Forgot to say that the equipment its based on different characteristics, every single part of the equipment (helmet) (shield) (armor) (legs) (boots) (amulet) (ring) (weapon) its able for you to costumize it, but its by luck because you need certain gems that gives + % hp, + %distance of your total skills.. So its really cool, give it a try guys!

100% Recommended for people who want a new experience and have a lot of fun.

Helloween in 2 more days people!, We are having a fun new event for all players of any level! if you join up now you have a chance to have some fun! and get some extra stuff while your at it! Cant beat a starter like this one!

Go to Rise Of Tibia - Latest News And Have some fun!

Bump! it up some more :D

Also if your interested in helping Make Rise of tibia better as a Programmer/mapper/or someone of useful talents, Log into Rise of tibia and Private message Link and ask for a spot, You will be tested to see your skills But the help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Last edited:
Reset!! Means its brand new, so start creating a new character and see which one will be the highest level + highest skill!! GOOD LUCK

Back