• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rook Valley 10.95 [Crafting System | Fishing System | Mining System | Rebirths] Online Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think i'll pass playin this server, imo gm favors his friends ( he says that they are donators xD) and there wont be even good pvp possible, just boring exp for nothing xD. at least 2 of his guys are knights with bot - full eq from shop + softs 60mana,60 hp/ sec so they will be unkillable. also he said that he won't ban cavebotters just put them in jail for 1 h - rofl hard, as u can see there is already 124 knight when server started like 14 h ago - its hard to do on this exp lul
peace lata

i think i'll pass playin this server, imo gm favors his friends ( he says that they are donators xD) and there wont be even good pvp possible, just boring exp for nothing xD. at least 2 of his guys are knights with bot - full eq from shop + softs 60mana,60 hp/ sec so they will be unkillable. also he said that he won't ban cavebotters just put them in jail for 1 h - rofl hard, as u can see there is already 124 knight when server started like 14 h ago - its hard to do on this exp lul
peace lata
For one the gamemasters the only reason i gave them GM is because they have donated to keep the server up, and they are adults so i know that i can trust them being a GM it is better then making a kid a GM just to watch him abuse it in a day. These 2 Gamemasters also came to me with an idea using there points to give players items for a type of "Find Me" event which they will hide a letter on the main island and the player to find it will get a reward from their points. Also i can't just ban people for 'Botting' then i would have to ban 75% of the players on my server. They only level because of the boots yes but because they share a spawn and do exp share. So yes i will only jail afk botters for 1 hour because i don't think botting should be punished with a ban, because when i play ots i mostly use a bot as well. Also after level 121+ the exp drop to 1x so they won't really level that much and i also give players options to earn free points, so you can't really say that they out level everyone because of the boots because i have already given players enough free points to afford the boots. It is not my fault if they buy another item instead of the boots. Also if you do not want to play the server that is fine, thanks for the feedback and have a nice day.

For one the gamemasters the only reason i gave them GM is because they have donated to keep the server up, and they are adults so i know that i can trust them being a GM it is better then making a kid a GM just to watch him abuse it in a day. These 2 Gamemasters also came to me with an idea using there points to give players items for a type of "Find Me" event which they will hide a letter on the main island and the player to find it will get a reward from their points. Also i can't just ban people for 'Botting' then i would have to ban 75% of the players on my server. They only level because of the boots yes but because they share a spawn and do exp share. So yes i will only jail afk botters for 1 hour because i don't think botting should be punished with a ban, because when i play ots i mostly use a bot as well. Also after level 121+ the exp drop to 1x so they won't really level that much and i also give players options to earn free points, so you can't really say that they out level everyone because of the boots because i have already given players enough free points to afford the boots. It is not my fault if they buy another item instead of the boots. Also if you do not want to play the server that is fine, thanks for the feedback and have a nice day.
Age has no limit to abuse.
A 30 year old could be just as stupid as a 12 year old with a staff position.
Also, try not to write a block of text, maybe press enter once in a while :)

Age has no limit to abuse.
A 30 year old could be just as stupid as a 12 year old with a staff position.
Also, try not to write a block of text, maybe press enter once in a while :)
The 2 gamemasters are grown adults with grown kids, i would rather trust someone who is older then someone who is younger. You are right, a 30+ year old could be as immature as a 12 year old but i have gotten to know these 2 guys, they are good people and that is why i gave them a chance as Gamemaster. I find it kind of funny how his account is also 4 years old with 2 posts and he posts on here, possibly just a troll noob account because i probably know his main account. Also i typed all that and didn't have time for spaces and such because its 7 am and i am heading to bed ;d

The 2 gamemasters are grown adults with grown kids, i would rather trust someone who is older then someone who is younger. You are right, a 30+ year old could be as immature as a 12 year old but i have gotten to know these 2 guys, they are good people and that is why i gave them a chance as Gamemaster. I find it kind of funny how his account is also 4 years old with 2 posts and he posts on here, possibly just a troll noob account because i probably know his main account. Also i typed all that and didn't have time for spaces and such because its 7 am and i am heading to bed ;d
Don't even try to say you didn't have time.
Pressing enter doesn't even take half a second.

God Mythera just ignore Xeraphus hes a stupid troll. Hes kinda mad bcus his 8.60 ot failed in all ways ://:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:////

I am glad to have found this OT. I understand why we have had resets and that is fine because this OT keeps improving, one of the best OTs out there in my eyes.
we have very active GM and he is always going out of his way to try and make this server better. All u haters out there need to understand this guy is doing his best . Love your work Mythera
Pretty sure the server owner had a character named Obelix under his account. So great shilling.
Did you ever get that host I donated for so that you could get?
When am I getting a refund for my purchases...

Last edited:
HAHA ADULTS mate once a war starts your gm will flame cause their accs died i played ur ots that what always happen your money hungry and say i am :)

HAHA ADULTS mate once a war starts your gm will flame cause their accs died i played ur ots that what always happen your money hungry and say i am :)
You say i am money hungry, if i was money hungry i wouldn't be using my paypal that has negative balance (player did 100$ chargeback) it is now -18$ from all the donations made so don't say i am money hungry cause i could of just used a new account but i didn't. Also if you are gonna keep talking crap i will take away them free points i gave you and ban your account. Then you can go and cry and threaten to upload my server just so i can get you banned from otland also.

God Mythera just ignore Xeraphus hes a stupid troll. Hes kinda mad bcus his 8.60 ot failed in all ways ://:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:////
It's not only that he knows me on Ascalon and he is just holding a grudge on me because i muted his little kid buddies of his and then i muted him for trying to be a smartass.

Last edited:
Bump!

Added and customized some spawns.

pydBsmR.png

REkstvx.png

9WdRL9q.png

DGDusL1.png

QQFVw4A.png

More to come...

its funny how you edite chars cause today i had highest highscore never logged off and some one is 5 lvls higherr now and i got full regen set :(

I think everybody is on to you, Mythera. I remember saying something a few days ago on another thread that has been repeated here a few times by different people. I guess we're all wrong.

Except you ;)

Ok enough with the fighting guys Mythera's obelix char is mine and he has it as it is a bugged char, it was first bugged before the reset and i made a new char called Obelix and he is also bugged but this time i didn't even play him he was bugged at lvl 8 so i added him to market and told Mythera to buy him for 1 point so no one else would buy a bugged char.

I am Obelix The Greater now and none of my Items are from Mythera I have purchased all of my items from shop and upgraded them.
I also don't understand why you are all having issues, how many games out there these days are free to play and pay to win, I think maybe 90% or more are Pay to win and very few would offer refunds and if it was me I wouldn't offer refunds, as many OTs do not offer refunds and are also more expensive to donate and buy items in shop..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back