• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rook Valley 10.95 [Crafting System | Fishing System | Mining System | Rebirths] Online Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure the server owner had a character named Obelix under his account. So great shilling.
Did you ever get that host I donated for so that you could get?
When am I getting a refund for my purchases...
Obelix is a bugged char that is only reason

Bump!

Big Update!

**There was a few bugs missing teleports but i have fixed it**

3sEcD4J.png

izvBpCt.jpg

X9OtoQs.png

MFVLETi.png

IRGZngM.png

hNcZU9e.png

BuwNpls.png

Qj9X2Op.png

iFCPnMS.png

wIT3e3i.png

5nVTuju.jpg

gfXMCH3.png

1JMElTi.png

jZF1RNT.png

Not an excuse, i was planning on purchasing a host till i went into my paypal account seeing a chargeback for 100$, but i already have enough now for a host. People who do chargebacks and try to lie to paypal shouldnt have a paypal account.

Bump!

Server has been upgraded to 10.95!

We also now have the Ingame store thanks to Danger II

We have also changed it when you get rewards on levels you now get coins instead of premium points so you can spend them ingame!

Soon you will be able to buy more!

8BvESPV.png

QxbV5AR.png

A9MorAy.png

ebGKvXw.png

Last edited:
So we have had alot of people come and go, so i was thinking of starting a poll for a Level Reset. If we do this level reset you will keep your skills & items and and house you may own. The only thing you would lose is levels, so the reason for me making the poll is i have fixed the Rebirth System. If i do the Level Reset the rebirth npc will be spawned in the temple. You will need level 150 or higher to rebirth and it will cost you 200,000 gold. After rebirthing you will keep 10% of health & mana that you have at the level before rebirthing. So if we get alot of 'Yes' votes then the Level Reset countdown will start, and if people vote 'No' then the Level Reset will not happen and we will just add the rebirth npc. We think that if we do a Level Reset then some players might come back and they will have good start. The new countdown that i use is the exact same time for everybody so no one will miss the start if we do this. You will be able to have a max of 8 rebirths.

So lets get started with the poll: http://www.strawpoll.me/10790249

The poll will last for a total of 7 days!
When the countdown for the poll ends we will check the results!
If we get alot of 'Yes' votes, more then 'no' votes then we will start a countdown for the server!

Bump!

3 days and 18 hours untill we decide if we are gonna do a level reset or not!

Vote Now: http://www.strawpoll.me/10790249

Thanks to one of our players 'Soloist' we have finished the Rebirth npc :)

You can have a max of 8 rebirths, and for every rebirth you get to keep 10% of your health & mana after rebirthing!

We have updated the ingame store!
We have FREE Mounts and soon we will have FREE Addons!

CRLuKKG.png

Last edited:
Just wondering what happen to the server? Did you break something?

Anyways amazing server with very active staff GG!

Just wondering what happen to the server? Did you break something?

Anyways amazing server with very active staff GG!
I just woke up and noticed the host crashed, server is back up online and around August 2nd i will be getting a dedicated host.

seems like p2win ;/
Its not my fault all players want items in the ingame store, but they wanted it. I did a poll and got like 20+ votes for yes and like 2 votes for no so i added more items to the ingame store.

edit: When players want something i do it, i am not one of them owners who only do what they want. I do what the players want, and i get players for doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back