• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rose Park 8.41

Bowchicawahwah

Bowchica ye
Reaction score
Welcome, my good friend made his ot and wanted me to advertise it for him this ot isn't really new, but its been up for about 6 days or so it works great here some info about it. We are trying to make a website for it, it works but people with accounts cant log in with it yet (in works to being fix). He'll like every one to help, trade, and game-chat and he shooting for it to be 24-7 if it crashes it be up asap unless he sleeping (lawl).

Ip - RosePark.no-ip.info

For now log in with 1-1

Protocol:

rateExperience = 50x <No stages>
rateSkill = 35
rateMagic = 10
rateLoot = 1
rateSpawn = 1

The server isn't really "easy" one there no teleports going to hunting grounds, there boat NPC and Karen Guide can help you around also.

Other Information:
Hotkeys: Enabled
All 8.41 quests are working.
Arrows, bolts, dont run out assassin stars they do.
Remove Rune Charges: Yes (they being change to 15x when bought 20x when made)
Addons are gonna be gotten by getting addon items.

P.s some changes his is doing/fixing atk speed lil faster for paladins and knights, new custom spells being added. If there any think u wanna know post and I'll post it above. Come try a lot of quests to be done. Thanks for taking time to read it flamers go ahead do what u do best I guess.

heh, that little pic thing says its online but this server lasted about 1 min online roflllllll

Lmao I had a server running with the same map (downloadable). Pretty small and boring that's why it's no longer. Oh and btw it's offline

Back