• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] RoXor Server 8.60 bombs open tibia!

can i get points for level 300? ;)

also price on points is kinda expensive...maybe you should consider about lowering prices to attract players?

also its EUR for a USA server? it should be USD :\ seems like a pay2win server

other then that its a fun server

Tbh a reset woulden't be bad if you are planing on fixing these things. Add some points for levels aswell, but make it kinda hard to get not that you get 10 points at lvl 200 or smth.
And move the server to some EU country like France, Germany, Italy etc that will attract more players since I lagg some when I play and there aren't alot of players from the US.

Do that and ill invite some friends and buy a full donation set, then its worth playing :p

@Oldschool'er afaik the server is only hosted in the US, but I have they move it to some EU contry and most servers uses EUR insted of USD since they gain more due to the low value of the dollar.

Last edited:
We have decided to do a reset with the updates that will follow.
The server will be up the 22d(friday) 18.00 CEST and there are ALOT of things that we have fixed with bugs, balanced out the vocations, new features
such as games, events and alot more!
Do note that we are planing on adding more things, this was an update we felt we needed to do ASAP due to the feedback from the players.
And if you have any other questions or feedback PLEASE send us an email to: [email protected].

We will tomorow turn the server off to prepare the new database and continue the testing till friday the 22d 18.00 CEST.

Edit:
Due to the reset everyone will lose everything, those who have donated and can prove it via an invoice id will get the points they donated back!

Last edited:
We have decided to do a reset with the updates that will follow.
The server will be up the 22d(friday) 18.00 CEST and there are ALOT of things that we have fixed with bugs, balanced out the vocations, new features
such as games, events and alot more!
Do note that we are planing on adding more things, this was an update we felt we needed to do ASAP due to the feedback from the players.
And if you have any other questions or feedback PLEASE send us an email to: [email protected].

We will tomorow turn the server off to prepare the new database and continue the testing till friday the 22d 18.00 CEST.

Edit:
Due to the reset everyone will lose everything, those who have donated and can prove it via an invoice id will get the points they donated back!
so im leveling for nothing? well im done with this server : > if your going to actually do a reset give points to players for start, for real the owner is just making this ot look like a PAY2WIN reset in less then 2 weeks? GG!

Fail. They are reseting it to bring players more enjoyable server and u are complaining about that. Epic, lvling alone is not good choice, so wasting time was on ur own purpose. Hope that the server will be cool and nice for players and bring as much as possible online noobs to make some wars!:D

so im leveling for nothing? well im done with this server : > if your going to actually do a reset give points to players for start, for real the owner is just making this ot look like a PAY2WIN reset in less then 2 weeks? GG!

You can stop saying this is a pay2win server, all the donations that we recived will be given back, we have no intention on making this a profit server. If we wanted we would had just changed ip name and started it again like most other roxor owners.
We did this to get more players with a fresh start and that players that had already advanced to the points levels will aswell get them.
Tbh woulden't be so bad if you are "done with this server", you have only complained, hardely any feedback.

Fail. They are reseting it to bring players more enjoyable server and u are complaining about that. Epic, lvling alone is not good choice, so wasting time was on ur own purpose. Hope that the server will be cool and nice for players and bring as much as possible online noobs to make some wars!:D

Thanks, we hope for the same output :)

We have also added a !report "message command, where we will be able to check if you found a bug and in that case reward you for it.

The reset has been completed, you can start making new accounts and characters.
We have also added the 20% extra points with paypal and that will be removed friday next week!

Last edited:
this is reminding me of dalerium rl map, they reset every couple months just to bring back players, he reset 6 times in less then a year. they never really had alot of players.

this is reminding me of dalerium rl map, they reset every couple months just to bring back players, he reset 6 times in less then a year. they never really had alot of players.
Loool you are lost, this thread was started "Teribitez,Aug 13, 2014".
And there hasen't been any roxor servers for a long time and belive me ive been looking...

Give him/them some cred, atleast his trying. If you have ever had an ot you will know there will always be bugs, the diffrence is if the owner fixes them or not.
Hopefully all the things that have been written here will be fixed once it starts on Friday.
And another thing that atleast I think is good, is that he wrote that if you had donated you will get the points back due to the reset. Most woulden't care about that.

still reset less then a week you dont need to do reset TO FIX BUGS
But you do to get more players. I think its funny that you are the only one complaining.
If you ask me they can do a reset every month IF they give all the donation points back, otherwise its a huge money gaining server....

But you do to get more players. I think its funny that you are the only one complaining.
If you ask me they can do a reset every month IF they give all the donation points back, otherwise its a huge money gaining server....
work hard get levels then reset ofc im upset. my friend got level 350 hes more pissed

work hard get levels then reset ofc im upset. my friend got level 350 hes more pissed
350 isen't much lol? I got like 320 within 8h of playing or so, ofc ive done quests and nothing during more hours.
But if you know where to exp it dosen't take you X days to get a certin level.
And I still think you should realize your the only one who is complaining about the reset. I think it will bring more players then if they haden't.

We have now started the server with the new content and bug fixes.
Enjoy!

PS. If you donated before the reset send us an email with your invoice id and new account name and we will refund those points!

Hello there !
This is the fake server forsure, he stole my datapack long time ago, since I had it in 8.60 version and not 100% completed.
He doesn't know a shit about Athxzor so.. Everyone know's who's the real owner of Athxzor !
We are working on newest Athxzor in 10.41 version !
You can follow the work in facebook page or send me the message

Facebook.com/CustomAthxzor

or Otland >

http://otland.net/threads/10-41-old-athxzor-soon-disscusion-progress.222658/

REAL ATHXZOR COMMING BACK !!

YOURS KERNKRAFT !

Back