• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] RPG (No Name Yet) 9.81 - Closed for Bomberman

Did you like the server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flatlander

Species Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I changed this to Bomberman now.
(Server will be up while ROA update is being worked on by Heartless)
Log on with 1/1 and if I have a lot of good feedback I'll finish the server.

Server is now the Bomberman Puzzle Server.

~*Ip*~: tibiaquest.servegame.com
~*Port*~: 7171
~*Client*~: Tibia 9.81 (You can get the server and IP changer from https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8bbs5oh0c4z4fuc/oYJ74uBuj_)
~*Uptime*~: 24/7 (While it's online)
~*Hosted in*~: USA, Texas
~*Website*~: None
~*Exp rate*~: Custom
~*Map*~: Custom (Puzzle Map)
~*Runes*~: All Custom
~*Loot rate*~: 1x
~*Server type*~: Custom
~*Skills & Magic rates*~: None

Have fun and good luck!

Last edited:
I'm sorry Flat, but out of all your servers I've played in the past I have to say this is worst one, even bomberman was better than this. Not trying to be mean or anything but I thought the time would never come when you used a Real Tibia map, even though it might have some custom parts still.. You were always one to make a map from scratch, no matter how good or how many people a real tibia map has i'll never play it. Why not make a nice RPG server, maybe a new era of speices war, or what I really liked was that zombie survival server you had, a lot of fun ^_^

I'm sorry Flat, but out of all your servers I've played in the past I have to say this is worst one, even bomberman was better than this. Not trying to be mean or anything but I thought the time would never come when you used a Real Tibia map, even though it might have some custom parts still.. You were always one to make a map from scratch, no matter how good or how many people a real tibia map has i'll never play it. Why not make a nice RPG server, maybe a new era of speices war, or what I really liked was that zombie survival server you had, a lot of fun ^_^

This server is simply up during the time RoA is down (Heartless's server is having an update and I have been hosting it for him).
I have 4 other Top Secret Servers (With custom maps) but of course I wouldn't put them up unless it was an official release.
If you don't like it, don't play it, personally I had fun making the rookguard of it (which is all that is really done other than VERY small amount of edited monsters in Main)

4 servers, that's a lot. Why not just work on one at a time to get it completed faster?

I have too many ideas and the attention span of a banana.

^lol

i actually kinda like the spell/stat system u got going with the classlessness an all, and the food system rox but needs a lil more work i think(maybe increase time regen last) and the holes that open when u walk on em arent working i got stuck :D

it's sad when ppl says 'RPG' while server is total opposite to it.

it's sad when ppl says 'RPG' while server is total opposite to it.

What is your definition of an RPG server?

I'd rather play Bomberman instead of this.

The Bomberman server is being re-done... so it couldn't really be put back up.
Basically i'm taking the Puzzle, 1v1, and DOTA/MOBA style bomberman stuff I had and putting it in the game room in the towns of a HUGE Zelda-like RPG server.
(Zelda-Like means there will be tons of dungeons and each one you complete will give you a new ability or item that allows you access to new areas of the map)

Last edited:
Flat, this server its pretty cool, the ideas on it are sorda amazing... I will tell taht rl map sucks but the whole idea of it is amazing. gratz :D

Flat, this server its pretty cool, the ideas on it are sorda amazing... I will tell taht rl map sucks but the whole idea of it is amazing. gratz :D

exactly how i feel just need to take the concepts and apply a good cust map and a lil higher rates maybe 3x or 5x (3 hours to lv 10 is too much XD) could be epic
P.S.fist wepons? :D

exactly how i feel just need to take the concepts and apply a good cust map and a lil higher rates maybe 3x or 5x (3 hours to lv 10 is too much XD) could be epic
P.S.fist wepons? :D

Fist Weapons would be a little too powerful lol, since you have ultra fast attack speed when using fist!

There is a server i'm working on that uses these ideas :). Every single monster has a different unique ability, AND has a rare loot chance to drop a spellscroll for that spell... (If you haven't noticed, Goblins, Orcs, and Poison Spiders can drop spell scrolls on this server). I just used this R/L map to test the ideas before moving them to a custom server (So I didn't have to create hunting spawns, etc)

Leave this server up for a while!! its really cool bro, at least I will play on it.

Flat i wanna play your ot but its hard (some stat bug ;s) pm me ingame Harakiri plx:>

Last edited:
Leave this server up for a while!! its really cool bro, at least I will play on it.

Sorry man the server is going down after RoA comes back up. Though a finished version of this server on a custom map will come out later this year.

I think all of you are giving Flat too much bullshit. I feel like none of you understand what he is doing for RoA right now, and for Heartless. On top of what he's doing for RoA, he's hosting another server to maybe occupy some of you while RoA is in testing.

RPG - Role Playing Game.
tibia based server without even LORE is not a rpg at all. even if u make it similar to thronar or whatever, it would be cRPG.
hard mode with 1x rates is not even close to that style of games.

RPG - Role Playing Game.
tibia based server without even LORE is not a rpg at all. even if u make it similar to thronar or whatever, it would be cRPG.
hard mode with 1x rates is not even close to that style of games.

Tibia IS a role playing game.
An RPG means you make your own character and assume a role. Therefor you are Playing a Role in a Game.
The point of an RPG is you can design your own story for your own character in a virtual world.
The map doesn't determine if it is RPG, not even LORE determines if it is an RPG, as long as I have a world and place you in it, you can role play in that world. LORE and Quests and even NPCs are just bonuses to keep you entertained.

Though I do agree that this server is a shitty excuse for an RPG, if I actually made Thais the town of Humans, and Venore the town of Orcs, and Carlin the town of Minotaurs, and had a Elf vs Orc vs Minotaur vs Human war going on and you are in the middle of it choosing sides and do quests and meet new NPCs then yes that would be what was originally planned for Species RPG. Since I don't like R/L tibia map I decided to stop working on it and I started a new project.

- - - Updated - - -

I closed this server down for Bomberman

Back