• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] RussServ 8.5 BETA 7 Races

Russistheman

Reaction score
Russ Serv is back. With NEW RACES!

IP: www.russserv.com
Port:7171

CREATE AN ACCOUNT 1/1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9YfpTswHe0

Rates
EXP x10
Skills x4
Magic x4
Loot x2

100% Custom Map

The races are:
Human
Orc
Minotaur
Cyclops
Elf
Dwarf
Dragon-(VIP ONLY)

Around 300 Custom Spells
Tons of Custom Bosses.
New custom items.
Tons of new areas to explore and hunt.
Tons of new quests, check your quest log!
Town Teleport Scrolls.
Realms have been enhanced.
Revamp of the arena, with some bugfixes. (1K arena will be finished soon)
ZOMBIE SURVIVAL ARENA ADDED!
Waypoints, and Realms now save your spawn location.
PVP Gems
Instaces for party hunts (Comming Soon)

MORE INFO AND VIDEOS COMMING SOON!

Last edited:
In the future, for now it will be 8.5 BETA because of all the mass custom stuff. I agree tho, I'll be working on it after BETA is over.

Oh yeah, if you guys need help message "Russ" in game or use the help channel. There's a halfway finished wiki too: russserv.com/wiki

Added the a video in to give you guys a peek!

Lol, I make this ot as a hobby and practice for programming classes.

Was a little over a year in the making... Off/On

Made some nice updates, and tons of vocation balances. Its waaaay better than b4 if you want check out the front page of the website for info. Still tons more to come stay tuned!

Also thanks for the nice comments, I'm glad everyone is enjoying the server so far! =D

This thread deserves a bump and the server deserves more players.

Cmon, join this server, it's like 100% custom and it's very fun. The server has some downtimes cuz Russ (the owner) is moving a lot but in 1-3~ weeks, the server will be up 24/7.

And don't worry about Donation Items, you can obtain them in-game and even better. They are NOT overpowered, you can be the best without any donation on you.

Hey guys, finally getting things pretty situated in the move, Hosted a Double Exp week in celebration of this!

BUMP - This is a weird fun server...wps are nice, custom items, custom all the shit is great!

the surver is down for soooo long :((( I know the owner started working somwehere else but the last contact he said he still has the files! IF YOU READ THIS, BRING IT BACK ON PLSSS

Back