• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Sad Soul! 8.3

Naka

Rep Me!
Reaction score
HIHO!
and welcome to sad soul server 8.3!

We are based in a 100% custom map

-- Rates
rateExp = 200
rateSkill = 50
rateLoot = 1
rateMagic = 30
rateSpawn = 1

Infinit Runes!
Random Raids.
Alot of quests!
-anihi
-dh
-demona
- Poi ( WORKING 100%)
and lots more. all work 100%!!

Friendly Staffs! we wont ban of the first strike we will give u a chance.
Ip: Midnightclub.no-ip.info
Acc: 1/1

any if u find any bugs please report to "God enternal"

Ty and have fun!

Note!: Its really easy to lvl up, just explore!

The server will be back will in a month i am fixing every bug
in the map and addin new places.

Last edited:
Seems nice but I think you should "balane" a bit the rates.
For example you get easy lvl and not easy loot.

You could try 150exp and x3 loot.

Anyway, you decide. :)

Wow, Dude this server i think is a beta testing. The lagg is very strong.

It's not hosted on USA i know him and he got dial-up, Wont talk more about this here =]

i dont got that cheap connection!:(

i use d-max :p

oh btw.... puerto rico is part of usa tyvm! :)

Seems nice but I think you should "balance" a bit the rates.
For example you get easy lvl and not easy loot.

You could try 150exp and x3 loot.

Anyway, you decide. :)

yea ima raise the loot..
[x4] or higher ._.

its Sad Soul because of the SadTeam Map? or really is a custom 100% map

yea its a sadsoul map.

but i edited some things

Last edited:
@Naka don't be a retard making triple posting (spam) theres a button with a text on it wich say "EDIT" i hope you understand ^^

@Magna First you was talking shit about naka and now you are sucking his small otaku **** xP pathetic, Don't you feel shame? haha, Your mad because i banned u for acc sharing ;/ lame >Face It<, and don't talk about things you don't know, First Linux is a Operative System second naka don't even know how to structure a LUA script and don't know a shit of c++, And not even know how to put a pic on PHP so don't talk about thing you don't know.. BTW Magna a tip 4 you >translate.google.com< remember this is a English-Speaking board ^^

EDIT: The mega spam post got already deleted xD

Last edited:
One thing i gotta say and i hope u understand.

Take care of your server and ill take care of mine. So what if i dont know how to script. Theres always a tutorial..
And you are just another corrupted gm.. ban for no reasons plx!

Let's make this simple and easy. I dont like you, you dont like me. dont keep making me waste my time replying to your pathetic replys trying to diss my server.

:thumbup:
Enjoy.

Lol you was the one who came this forum and the first thing you did was post a message on my profile and you now say "TAKE CARE OF YOUR SERVER AND ILL TAKE CARE OF THE MINE" your pathetic dude, And you said im corrupted GM aham... sure sure now you will say im Barack Obama? lol if i banned Magna was for a rason >Acc sharing with Sordraga and acc sharing with jorge< and when i banned you was because you were harassing us, And one thing i told when i gave back your character was >Don't talk with me, And don't be a lammer< So your the one wrong here BTW you can't learn every thing on tutorials If that would be possible i will read the tutorial of be rich in 1 second ^_^... And Second the only thing i said was THRUTH this server is not from USA is from Puerto Rico and you came insulting me, Don't like it? don't post on forums because when YOU POST ON A FORUM is for make it public...

Realy Naka dont be a joke,,,,,,,,First is that he banned you because you broke many rulez on the server,second dont hate,third and final you are just a nb that dont know how to do nothing, you just whant to be like us,
P.D. If you got some thing against me just callme on my phone,you know my number :D , i dont got nothing agiasnt you ,but,like many peaple say, if you mess with the bull you will get the horn.Lol and if you think that our server is not good why do you keep goin in it????????Do you like it,or you just like to draw in attention?????Or is it that you need help with your server?? Because you neeb us so much that you go in our server and talk alot of bull.... Just Dont Be A HATER, We Got Our Haters Blockers On....

LOL!
W/e just drop it i dont want to argue in a forum.. if u wanna diss me just call me and say it.

@ Darkfury1

i didnt brake any rules. he just baned me for insulting him in his chars not the god, he wanted to kill me i said no tped and he got in god and killed me and baned me... yea i dont have anything agiasnt u, ur one of the people that helped me in his server.

P.s i forgot ur number O,.o xD

lol? you should be kidding me, I banned you because i gave you the character back with just 2 rasons >Don't talk with me, And don't be a lammer< And what was the first thing you did? Join our world in tibia rl LAME! You know it, And the first time i banned you was because you was talking on my char THINGS wich you should talk when im on the god Capishi? And now i say that to you >Stop harrasing me< what was the first thing you did when you joined otland? POST A MESSAGE ON MY PROFILE and you say im the one who start? lol...

Leme refresh you the memory:
Naka said:
i need to talk to u.
Here if you don't belive me ^^
OtLand - View Profile: Dark Warrior
And here a SS in case you edit the message
350uzat.png

BTW Heres a log of a conversation i had with your so dear friend >Master Magna< today =d (On the atachment)

Attachments

Last edited:
I needed to talk to u about something important, but watever. you wont listen to me. Just drop it now ur trying to make me look bad. it aint gonna work + if u wanna keep on dissing me here go ahead. theres a saying said

enjoy ^_^

who is talking about hurting each other, Naka your wrong ]: i am just here posting the truth (Server hosted on PR with dial-up)... And then you and your friend magna insulted me, And you think i will give up so easy? noo! On the live we have to fight!, Don't like me posting on your threads saying the truth? then think the things 2 times so you wont have me bothering you here >BTW i say you it once again this is a forum when you post on a forum every1 is free to post on topics unless the thread is closed =d<

First i helped alot of peaple on the server,second I WILL NEVER<NEVER> GO AGAINST OUR SERVER,third you allways go to our server to f.k.c around with us or just talk stuff that isint true thats not a Mature thing to do,and idc if i helped you if you brake a rule i will allways be against you<rulez are rulez and you have to follow them no matter were you at you have to follow them and DONT TELL ME THAT YOU DIDNT BRAKE ANY RULEz,yes you did.....

P.s. Go on.........

I dont care about my char in ur ot there all botter and u only get angry at me.Every one uses bot and u dont ban them but i wont telll u name because there are still my friends i think

And im not the traitor ur the traitor so dont talk :)

I dont care about my char in ur ot there all botter and u only get angry at me.Every one uses bot and u dont ban them but i wont telll u name because there are still my friends i think

And im not the traitor ur the traitor so dont talk :)

As i told you several times >Give me names< and why im a traitor? lol because i banned you for acc sharing? You find the problem and you don't have enought balls to face them? A council for you >Don't talk without arguments.< BTW tell me just 1 time i get angry on you, Or just 1 time i broke a rule or Just 1 time when i weren't "JUST" with the users lmao....

Back