• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Serenity 8.54 24/7 RL Map 100% spawns/spells/loot/items. Low XP.

soulcoor

Reaction score
(Re-Post after removal for incorrect title.)

[Australia/USA] serenity.no-ip.info 8.54
The server is hosted in the USA, with a proxy re-rout to Australia so Aussies don't get lag.

Serenity has returned! Bigger and Better than ever, with over 2 years of improvement time.

Serenity was one of Australia's leading Open-Tibia Servers back in 2008.

With a genuine, full real-tibia map, every quest, monster, spell, item, rune, potion, etc.. working just as they would in real-tibia. Get the full premium real-tibia experience, without paying.

Constantly updating - Adding custom areas, as well as new Cipsoft created areas all the time.

Increased Raid Rate - Enjoy exciting random events, real-tibia and custom made.

Staged Experience - Get passed the boring bits quickly, won't get bored by getting high level too quick.

Ip: serenity.no-ip.info
Port: 7171
Client: Tibia 8.54
Uptime: 24/7
Hosted in: USA, on a dedicated server with 200 mbits Internet connection, gigabit backbone, 16 GB RAM DDR3, dual quad core. Also a proxy re-rout so Australians won't lag!
Exp rate:
Staged Experience!
Gets you past the boring bits quicker, but not so high that you get bored quickly!
First Kill Bonus! 1500x. (Only for the first monster you kill).
9 25 25x
26 50 20x
51 75 10x
76 100 5x
101 125 4x
126 150 3x
151 - 2x
Map: RL map - Full, including yalahar, etc.. Zao being polished and implemented within a week.
serenity.png

Runes: Real tibia prices and charges.
Loot rate: 1.5x
Loot skills: 3x
Loot magic: 3x
Server type: PvP-RPG.
10 kills = red skull (a day)
20 kills = black skull (a day)

Extras:
New areas implemented constantly.
Upcoming fair for all donation system.

Last edited:
NaS where are you? I'll contact my dedicated server host and see what they can do/change companies.

Contacted them, they said that a bit of lag from Sweden would be usual but they'll see what they can do to rectify it.

Im wayyyy too laggy too!! If your really paying for that crap host OMG. You've been robbed bad,seriously.

On another note the rate are,not bad. I like low rate but like,why play a laggy ot,with no one on,when you can play the real tibia ?.

I suggest 10/7/5/3 rate.

atm its 10/5/3/2 ...get useless to lvl in the end = people kill noob = noob quit= no more noob on the server= the 5 people still playing quit.

Back