• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Sesokia.zapto.org 8.54

Solaris Eclipsa

Reaction score
Our Server is a low experience rate custom server

Server is Online 24/7!

Server info:
- Ip: Sesokia.zapto.org
- Client: 8.54
- Port: 7171
- Exp: 50x
- Skills: 25x
- Loot rate: 3x
- Magic: 15x
- Protection level: 50

OT Information

Evolutions Map (Edited and still being edited!)
Custom monsters
Custom items
Custom commands

Our Fishing System is a little different then others. :eek: You can catch monsters AND fish! The monsters have level requirements and the fish have fishing skill requirements. I also hear that the fish can be sold for a nice profit! :w00t:

Crab (Any lvl) Fish (Any lvl)
Blood crab (lvl 25) Green Perch (flvl 20)
Quara constrictor (lvl 36) Northern Pike (flvl 45)
Quara mantassin (lvl 38) Rainbow Trout (flvl 80)
Water elemental (lvl 40)
Quara hydromancer (lvl 45)
Young sea serpent (lvl 55)
Massive water elemental (lvl 58)
Quara pincher (lvl 60)
Quara predator (lvl 65)
Sea serpent (lvl 85)
More Coming

Come Try Us Out!

Regards, Solaris and Eclipse

Temple
dx00w9.png

King Of Sok! He Can give you 2 promotions. Level 20, and 700. The level 700 promotion gives each vocation a custom spell!:D
11lht1f.png

Last edited:
Added New spawns aswell as new quests. Fixed almost every creatures stats and loot. Fixed many bugs. Still updating daily! Hope to see more people trying it out! Ill keep posting my progress on what we do. :D

Still working on the uptime. Thanks for the post. Progress list for the past few days: Added new npc items, 2 new npcs, 200 weapons quest, demon helmet quest, and annihilator.

We are now 24/7!!! Many things have been done. Event reward room 25% complete, Capture the flag coming soon, Small potions unlimited, More spawns coming, Put in new items, Edited some current items! Now that we are dedicated, I hope to see more people atleast trying the ot. Any feedback helps us improve so dont hold back.

Regards, Solaris, Eclipse

New level 300 spawn, made some spawns bigger, new npc that buys creature products (I hear he hides in the woods). Next on our list is an addon system and Capture the flag. We hope to get those done soon! Keep checking for more progress.

- Solaris, Eclipse

Many bugs fixed, Many more to fix :(, Started on the addon system. Hope to get it out within a week and make it perfect within 2 weeks.

- Solaris, Eclipse

Last progress update until we finish addon system and capture the flag. Attempted to balance pvp, not 100% but were getting there.

Back