• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] ShadowFace Rpg [RL MAP] 10.10 All Updates

¿Do you like ShadowFace?

• Ouyeaah!

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Nah!

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

aguacato

Reaction score
Welcome to ShadowFace! RL MAP 10.1
Client: 10.1 WITH CUSTOM CLIENT you can download on our WEBSITE.
(Also Tibia 10.10 and IP Changer can be found on our website).
welcome.png
-- Information:​
Real Tibia Map
WAR SYSTEM!​
ALL MOUNTS AND OUTFITS (also latest updates of Tibia with smooth walking animations)
MARKET trade system! (you must have money in the bank)​
NEW AB'DENDRIEL!
NEW VENORE!​
All cities including Zao, Gray Island and WarZone Gnome Base!
All NPCs!​
100% QUEST WORKING: Annihilator, Demon Helmet, Pits of Inferno, The Inquisition Quest, Demon Oak, In Service of Yalahar, The Ancient Tombs, Bright Sword, Warlord Quest, Banshee Quest and many more!

Tortoise islands.​
Gnomish Warzones (full quest)!
All new spells​
Djinns and Rashid in Thais Library that buys your items!
Fast respawns!​
Free travel by boats!
Online training!​
Offline training!
update.png

all 10.10 summer UPDATES!​
Revamped Areas!
Raids Improvements!​
New Quests and Tasks!
New Mounts and New Monsters!
Active Forum and Polls to improve the quality of your daily play!

Good Stages beginning x120 exp rate
mounts.png
The server is always online on a DEDICATED SERVER:
Intel Quad Core 6GB RAM and 100 mbps, NO LAGS! with daily server saves and database backups.

Come and ride with us in www.shadowface.es

Though the lag has somewhat re-manifested itself, it doesn't seem to affect gameplay, and I trust Shadow's ability to resolve the issue.

I want to invite english speaking players to contact me upon logging in. I have been playing my druid character Taurus Rage.

Bain/Bizzy (char names) speak english also, nice guy. You can alternatively message Kelli, my wife's character.

My EK Taurus, the only one who can claim the honor, nay privilege of slaying Ferumbras single-handedly.
2e188d1.jpg

Bizzy is a real trooper, his pally still has that new char smell, didn't stop him from finishing the Inquisition, he wasn't going to let Henricus down. Kelli Was our valiant blocker. My mage is able to cut a path, as I have spent over 20kk into his magic level.
nnwvb9.png

Please message me if you are interested in joining GCI.
Your nemesis is our business.
2mc7r7a.jpg

Give it a shot!