• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Shardstone 8.6 - FUN RL MAP - CAST SYSTEM - FREE POINTS!

Shardstone

Reaction score

IP: shardstone.servegame.com
Exp: 600x to 1x @ 400+
Skills: 50x
Magic: 30x
Loot: 3x
PvP: 2x

Map: FULL REAL TIBIA + Pyre, Oken and a CUSTOM GENGIA!
Uptime: 24/7 on Dedicated 100MBPS CONNECTION
Client: 8.6

Premium Rewards:

-Premium Points to first high levels/skill records! (100 axe, etc!)
-Free Premium Points at level 250, 300 & 350!
-Invite 5 friends and earn 20 points for every person!

Features:
-Balanced Vocations and Spell Pack
-Addon Bonuses
-Fast Regeneration
-No long missions, straight to quest!
-Rashid in Thais/Free Djinn in Thais (no quest)
-Free Boats & Premium!
-WORKING QUEST LOGS FOR MOST IMPORTANT QUESTS!
-24/7 Support In-game and by email!
-English and hiring tutors for other language!

Contact: [email protected] - Send pictures and I will post them on the website.

SHARDSTONE! SERVER FOR THE COMMUNITY, BY THE COMMUNITY!

Last edited:
i will bring 5 friends to get reward! I like the website text ;d if i get lucky i may be able to bring more of my team if the launch goes good. any other teams going to try this?

I got really excited about it but it had some super lame donations... I mean come on, all of the best EQ is obtained only by donating.
Consider making an OT for the players... rather than to put more money in your wallet.

Lol Joe, you can get everything ingame! This is not a donator only OT! I made it so everyone can get VIP + Donar EQ. Dont hate on the server before you try it! (Point Rewards: From leveling, doing events, set highest kill record in guild wars, and more! Get premium points from everything!

I will also lower donar EQ if anything becomes to powerful. As it stands there will be no donar eq that will ever be +4 or more than RL Tibia. (Unlike most RL OTs where you can buy donar weapons/eq with +10 stats over real tibia.)

New ways to get donars will be added (Epic Bosses) and I will even do lots of events for premium points.

Last edited:
Glad to see you all online, almost 10+ people! More people on = more chance of forming guild for guild points! Everyone start joining Shardstone, next leveling reward in 1 hour! (6PM EST)

(1 hour winner = Bravada for 30 points)
(3 hour winner = EMPTY for 60 points)

Invited a friend and got points, he stays true to what he says about referral points ;) join and invite your friends then war with us!

Oh awesome! We hit 9 player record, and lots of people are inviting friends/guilds to come by this weekend! Join the fun, join Shardstone!

Update: Damage increased on all vocations by 10% to give more fun in 1v1.

Last edited:
Lol Joe, you can get everything ingame! This is not a donator only OT! I made it so everyone can get VIP + Donar EQ. Dont hate on the server before you try it! (Point Rewards: From leveling, doing events, set highest kill record in guild wars, and more! Get premium points from everything!

I will also lower donar EQ if anything becomes to powerful. As it stands there will be no donar eq that will ever be +4 or more than RL Tibia. (Unlike most RL OTs where you can buy donar weapons/eq with +10 stats over real tibia.)

New ways to get donars will be added (Epic Bosses) and I will even do lots of events for premium points.

Hmm, alright I'll hop on, if push comes to shove I'll just buy a weapon and be a pro non-donator. XD

hehe, alot of people have already been rewarded with free premium points - 1 guild just got 5 people and got premium points :)

15:45 New record: 20 players are logged in.

- - - Updated - - -

TO THE TOP!

Steady 20 players online, we need to push up to 50+ and have crazy 20v20 wars!

Wars have started! Come join and be part of the action! Premium rewards are being given out alot right now!

to the top!

- - - Updated - - -

TO THE TOP! Wars are going crazy, we need more people!

I feel as if I see this server everywhere but with a new name..

Will give it a shot and see if it's that different from the other servers. If not, I wish you luck.

Back
Top Bottom