• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Shinobi Online is back! [CUSTOM] >> BE SURE TO SEE <<

EAllmight

Reaction score
ic1f20.png

Hello Shinobis from otland!

I'm Allmight, manager of the new team behind Shin Online, now Shinobi Online.

ABOUT
Shinobi online was the first server to bring animations to the character's attacks on the platform open tibia.
In 2013 the game was launched and had everything to make a great success due to its innovation (It had over 500 players, however, their server wasn't prepared for more than this).
Due to bugs and several problems the team gave up the project.

Some Shinobi Online videos (2013):

This year (2016) began the Shin Online project, a new team, which aimed to bring us Shinobi with stability, high quality and innovation.
Not only the systems were new, but hundreds of content sprites were made, and most of the old, redone.

Our team also had a similar project and Shin Online joined us.
In honor of those who started all this, we changed the name of the Shin Online project to Shinobi Online.
Also symbolizing the arrival of our team, who will be responsible for the server from then on.

MORE on our facebook page >> Facebook <<
24b3eyu.jpg

jzk85k.jpg

MORE on our facebook page >> Facebook <<

>> OUR SITE - SHINOBIONLINE.NET <<

You just need to click in "Quero participar" to register your Email for Closed Beta, we'll choose several people. :D

We're in countdown to release the Closed Beta date.
However it's based on (UTC-03:00) Brasilia. So after the finish I'll post it here! :)

Tell us what you think about the game, if you have already played the old Shinobi Online or anything you want.
We count on you!! ;)

FACEBOOK: facebook.com/ShinobiOnlineOfficial

SITE: www.shinobionline.net

Best Regards,

Allmight

Awesome server indeed. Be sure to give it a try guys! :D

I hope ingame it will be in English though(or atleast you have option to change language).I really like new sprites that differ from "usual naruto ot's" :D

Last edited:
Finally :D I was wondering what happened to this server :)

Nice OT bro, but make sure to add English version to your website
Actually our website only support PT language because this is our target audience for Beta test, but asap we will support both of them.

I hope ingame it will be in English though(or atleast you have option to change language).I really like new sprites that differ from "usual naruto ot's" :D
We support both of them, English and Portuguese. You can change it as you want!

Finally :D I was wondering what happened to this server :)
We count on you here! ;D