• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Slain 8.54-8.57 | RL map | PvP-E

Slain

TrueHavoc.com
Reaction score
RESET 10/28/2010 - Nows your chance!

Client: 8.54-8.57

Dedicated, NO LAG FOR ALL COUNTRIES
1GB Fiber optics connection

To Make An Account :

Use the website.

IP: Slain.sytes.net

This is Slain as I promised it would come back!

00:16 Uptime: 100 hours and 0 minutes. WE DON'T CRASH
======================================

Worldtype : PvP-E

EXP Stages

Skills : 80x

Magic : 10x

======================================

JUST ADDED CAPTURE THE FLAG: VERY INTENSE GAME

2d9xuev.jpg

210lums.jpg

2njisux.jpg

War Arena:

Untitled-1.jpg

Map Information :

== FULL SIZED RL MAP, (Including a beautifully finished Yalahar) WITH CUSTOM CITYS FOR EVEN MORE HUNTING AREAS!

120MB MAP!

NEW 2ND PROMOTIONS AND MISSION NPC

All Quests are working including Inquisition, PoI, Svar Arena, and more!, mana rune, infinite runes, trainers, and custom Godly Equipment is available in custom quests in the game!..

AUTOMATIC EVENTS..Custom!

Blessing Works like an AOL just say !blessing

Over 950 Houses/Guild Halls to buy!
=====================================

Gameplay Information :

Unlimited Ammo (Runes and Arrows/Bolts)

All global tibia potions are in the server...Infinite!

Addon System -- NPC Varkhal in Thais Depot!

You will never run out of hunting locations!

Dont miss your opportunity to be the top player on Slain!

=====================================

Server Information :
#Intel Core2Quad Q9300
# 8 GB DDR2-RAM ECC
# 500GB SATA2

1GB Fiber optics connection...lag? where?

99% Uptime (1% is for updates

Last edited:
i would to say u should delete the protection level , and u should delete exp stages

this is my mean

good luck :D

edit//
Amulet of the Bear (20 points)
This powerful amulet has 9 arm, and also permanently gives 1k Health and Mana!

WTF??

If you played the server you would see its useful but not overpowered. Also protection level is 80, you can get that fast..if I had it under that people would be getting one shotted :/

exp stages is a great way to get to the fun stuff right away but still be able to be the best out there without getting 1k levels per day lol :)

Would try it for sure but I saw that amulet <.< overpowered would I say so no thx x]

24h+ uptime, im on the new zao continent now on rl tibs, it will be transferred to Slain very soon!

i think you liked my server description uh??

because you copied all of it...
u ass** :)

i mean c'mon dude.. it pisses me off
that noobs like you.. can't even describe their own servers
and go arround taking stuff from other ppl...

and btw your server sucks

consider this as a bump jajajaj!
pathetic...

Do i know you? What is there to be copied? LMFAO its describing a server...try to see some of the scripts on my ot it would blow yours out of the fucking water..random flaming will just get you reported.

Welcome to Slain server. if you have any questions or comments please use help chat. always friendly people on to help. and if you would like to also post on our site at slain.servegame.com
New continent to come!! New creatures and items to be added shortly.
Realistic Tibia map, great exp rates and creature drops. War arena, player Vs monster arena. Many options other servers do not provide.

Come see us, I am God Ania Late and you are more than welcome to pm me for any questions about the server.... or for a friendly chat.
Also the owner is very active and is open to comments and suggestions. You can pm him on the character God Xerxes.

Hope to see you all soon in the game.

~unforgiven

Do i know you? What is there to be copied? LMFAO its describing a server...try to see some of the scripts on my ot it would blow yours out of the fucking water..random flaming will just get you reported.
well, you started flaming his thread

merry xmas :D

GOD Ania Late is handing out free gifts today and tomorrow for christmas, also a big xmas update is coming!

Slain has a vent server just look at the website to see the info.

Back