• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Slickz OT 8.6

rxrob

Reaction score
Hey otland community I am currently working on an ongoing project that is now reach its beta version stage and is ready for public testing.

[video=youtube_share;iMGRqnN57jo]http://youtu.be/iMGRqnN57jo[/video]

~*Ip*~: slickzot.no-ip.org
~*Port*~: 7171
~*Client*~: Tibia 8.6
~*Uptime*~: 24/7
~*Hosted in*~: USA, on a dedicated server with 1gb Internet connection. 12 gb RAM
~*Website*~: Slickz Create account here!
~*Exp rate*~: Stages: 50x and ending off in 5x after lvl 250
~*Map*~: Custom, still wondering if it should contain teleports or have people walk... figure that out later
~*Runes*~: Normal charges and prices; custom spells for lvls 100,200, and 300. Vocation Spells.
~*Loot rate*~: 2x
~*Server type*~: Pvp-Rpg. 10 kills gives you Red skull and 16 lends you to a ban. Level protection under 100.
~*Skills & Magic rates*~: 30x Skill and 20x Magic.

More Features:
Monsters have twice as much hp but deal the same damage.

•Gladiator Event which is custom, someone must kill the gladiator in the arena to because the gladiator in the server. Over all best pvp-er in the game. 4 Gladiators in the server one for each vocation
•I really need players to try it out to help figure out what needs to be changed for the benefit of the server.

Thanks ,
RxRob

Last edited:
I wish you best of luck man
03.jpg
14.jpg

7.jpg
jh3.jpg

thanks guys! ive been working hard on this server just want some people to try it out!

added 20 more quests including vocation quests for lvl 200's, come out!

Fun server to play with constant updates... keen to see it when it's more finished, too!

just added alot of new updates and new map, check it out! 50 plus players

is there any chance of the old high exp server coming back? it is 1 of my fav servers i have ever played

Mc Lovin I completely agree. Robz was THE BEST server I had ever played. I actually went out and bought a $50 Visa Debit card to donate to this server the day it went offline. If not, would you be interested in selling it?

Robz high exp server what best thing ive ever played , i was top 2 behind Kold , hope to see it online again one day. Good Vibes

Back