• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Soltera.sytes.net [8.54-8.57] PvP-E, Exp Stages, Custom Map!

Gold

Reaction score
IP: soltera.sytes.net
Port: 7171
Client Version: 8.54-8.57
Uptime: 24/7
Hosted on dedicated server in United States.
Exp: Fast, Stages
Map Type: Custom RoXor with VIP area
Server Type: PvP-E
Skills, Magic Lvl, Loot: 450x, 32x, 3x
Extras: Many quests, rebirths, donor and non-donor special hunting areas, great PvP areas, frequent updates.

Hope you check it out,
Thanks.
Gold

So you want $40 for a fucking Super UH?

Fuck outta here with your shitty ass server nigguh!

Oh the PVP here gets better:

VIP Teleport Scroll (4 points)
This teleport scroll allows you to escape a battle more quickly, this may just save your life! Combined with the Super Magic Wall, you will be able to escape nearly any situation!

Mean to tell me it works when pz'd? Fucking great eh?

Fail, he probably just made this server to get some cash out of it.

The prices may be a bit high as the server is new and being hosted on a good linux dedicated, however there are custom sets, spawns, and quests for only nondonors. This should make the game appealing to both free and donor players.

The prices may be a bit high as the server is new and being hosted on a good linux dedicated, however there are custom sets, spawns, and quests for only nondonors. This should make the game appealing to both free and donor players.
What donator would pay $40 for a uh? I know I wouldn't.

So you want $40 for a fucking Super UH?

Fuck outta here with your shitty ass server nigguh!

Oh the PVP here gets better:

This teleport scroll allows you to escape a battle more quickly, this may just save your life! Combined with the Super Magic Wall, you will be able to escape nearly any situation!

Mean to tell me it works when pz'd? Fucking great eh?

Who said the scroll can be used when you're pz'd? You can't.
I'll tell you the same thing I posted on my thread.

The high-end donation items may seem expensive, but they're only there due to some donator requests, the basic sets I originally created will cost maybe $50 at that, and you've got a really good character already.
If you're not interested in donating, which, many players choose not to, there's an entire area dedicated to players who can't/don't want to donate, and non-donor sets were created to cope with donor sets, you won't get thrashed, you just won't have an advantage.
Lastly, yes, it is a heavily modified RoXoR server, but if you're wondering how much more unique it is than other servers, just take a look at our guides, which only explain a few of the huge array of unique features.
Soltera - Guides

Fail, he probably just made this server to get some cash out of it.

Fail? Obviously you didn't log in. It's a server that has had over 1.5~ years of development put into it, and probably one of the last few surviving custom servers.

40$ super uh... thats funny :)

Considering he wants around 200$ to have a donation set, i think he wants money =p

Again, the sets created by originally cost maybe $50, MAX. Anything else was added due to player requests. Nobody said you had to donate for anything anyway, you can be quite good without donating.
Obviously it costs a lot to pay for a server that has no lag, and no downtime.

What donator would pay $40 for a uh? I know I wouldn't.

Quite a few?

Where in this thread is anyone asking you to donate?
This thread is for players to try the server. What you do from that point on is their decision.
After my three years of OT experience, knowing a good custom OT when I see one

Fully supported,
Red

No comments to what I said, no problem.
A great server nonetheless.

Red

I don't think there was any real reply cause they just don't want to spend time on argueing with someone who is clearly delusional..

The only people who are going to donate 50$ for some pixel shit are people with no life and clearly to much cash.
I could think of a lot better things to spend 50-200$ on seriously, those pixels ain't going to last forever..
And don't think am totally against donating to servers, i don't mind donating 10-20$ on a server i enjoy playing, ofcourse, the owner has given me entertainment, i'd see that as a good way to repay him, but 50$? i could buy a new bloody game with that.

While I do completely agree with Amusement, it does not change the fact that there are people who do want to donate money to a server and can afford to do so in pretty large amounts, for a game advantage. It is not right for people to flame me for simply giving someone the opportunity, not forcing them, to donate.

That's the problem because you are forceing them.

Ultimate UH (40 points)
This rune heals nearly 3x a normal ultimate healing rune. This is an item only for Soltera's biggest donors. This is not a knight faint of heart.

3x the normal one, so basically if i wanted to compete with someone who has this item, i'd have to donate or say f*** it and quit, personally i'd just quit and am guessing so would many others.

Agreed no one has the right to flame you for giving people the opportunity, but maybe it doesn't feel so much like an "opportunity" to them, just another item they can't get and will be beaten with just because they can't or refuse to donate 40$ i mean i'd love to know if someone actually bought one cause i'd personally like to laugh at him.

But, with that said, don't change anything on what i or anyone else said. I don't even play here lol, most peoply would say that leaves me no room to talk, but i've played many similar Roxor remake servers and there all the same. Donator kicks non donator a$$, and that is why arguements like this are made, because the non donators are left with no nice roxor type server to play, because everyone they go on some donator stamps on them :D

Last edited:
Dude where is soltera.servegame.com its a copy of cyntara lol's -.- soltera.servegame.com back again on soltera.sytes.net

Dude i donate 25$ bucks and i cant get exp of nighmares this ot its a bull sht -.- fix it nightmares bug delete all nightmares with no exp please i need lvl up on nightmares

Back