• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Species 8.50

ahahahha i recognize this fucking IP.. your the piece of shit that went on Cyntara and my server posting that shit.. and you even used Admin Exodus as a name...

I bet i could match you IP.. real "cool"

I dont suggest, you do it again

Yeah, perhaps if you didn't go on many of the more populated servers and advertise yours, people may feel for you. I back up Justin 100%.

Advertising your server and asking for sympathy are two different things. I doubt you'll get enough "clicks" to put your server on a dedicated host. I also don't believe that Nikkster would thief you. And also, do what all the other server owners do, they seem to make plenty of money to host their own servers. Ask your PLAYER BASE to donate for a dedicated, not OTland <_<

This is probably some sort of karma,
Red

What the hell.. I did not advertise on either both of your servers you guys are misjudging.. you serious..?

What the hell.. I did not advertise on either both of your servers you guys are misjudging.. you serious..?

Tell your players to stay off other servers when promoting then. Either way, I've banned at least one guy advertising your server. I don't have the IP anymore, unfortunately.

Yeah I told them it was illegal and to stop it.. dont make false assumptions.

That brings karma :p

Hey Flatlander. Did u play kryptonite? and if u need a hoster id love to host your map. this is the species war right? it was pimp and id love to either play it or host it. give me your email or something so we can talk. Add me [email protected]

Back