• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Species Town 8.54 Custom Exp

Flatlander

Species Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
  • Name of Server ~☼~ Species Town
  • Client Version ~☼~ 8.54
  • Account Manager ~☼~ Login With 1/1
  • Ip Address ~☼~ species.servegame.com
  • Server Admin ~☼~ Flatlander
  • Experience Rate ~☼~ You gain exp depending on killing streaks, level difference, and other things when killing players.
  • Runes/Potions ~☼~ Runes and Potions are infinite except for a few ones you buy at the NPC
  • Map ~☼~ Custom map made for Species Unique style of war.
  • Open Time ~☼~ 24/7 (Daily updates)
  • Unique War System ~☼~ Undead vs Lizards vs Orcs vs Humans with a king system. Kill the king take down the entire race in 1 blow.!
  • Good for Solo players or Teams ~☼~ Log on and join up with other people to fight a 4 way battle!

(Later on if you have a team of 10+ people that play you will be able to donate to create your own team and be against everyone else.)

War the way its meant to be.

Legit ass ot but I have a few things to point out.

- Whenever the server goes off, it will go off for a ridiculous amount of time. Ranging from hours to days...

- Why are you never online? I have donated and for the past 3 days have not received my tokens yet.

- Some people like to cheat and MC for free exp

Other then that, keep it up and TURN ON THE SERVER PLEASE.

Yeh, like Demented point out. It needs to stay up. Unless you are editing the server. Also, I've donated and have not got my tokens since then, 4 days ago.
And i have a few things i might want to add to the server. So just contact me in the game.

~Coriz

Any reason the servers been down for 5 days now?
Has species once again gone down??

Back