• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] SpectrumRL - Pre-Beta [Character Modifiers, World Events, Pets, Dungeons & More!] 10.97-99

@dlaw14 - Thanks a bunch mate! Much love <3

@topic - Server is back online, didn't even realize the server wasnt connecting with the no-ip host! But everything is accessible again, so please feel free to login and join us!

In other news, the beginning of next months is my girlfriends due date so the launch might be slightly postponed, but if things go as planned - we will be able to open the server while I stay home from work to be with the baby. I'm crossing my fingers the little one sleeps alot or is very calm for me so I can complete some of the tasks I need done but if not, we will just continue pushing strong until it gets done at the pace it does!
@Spect == @Extrodus

Pets and monsters sometimes "forgot" how to attack, they just stand doing nothing :(
Also you can't add some bonuses when smelting (for example - mana regen).

Server is back online under Latestnews - Spectrum -- working on re-adding all the information since I lost the last website files with all the pages of information.
edit-- all pages have been re-added, I found the files thank god.

Main Fixes: World Events are functioning properly, Dungeon Reward rooms are working, everything else seems to be in check.

Last edited:
how to join? custom client? also i cant find the ip for the server

nvm, website ip is working.

It would be 10.76-77 and IP spectrum.servegame.com :)

Going to be adding some more RPG concepts from Aragons gameplay, starting with fast travel shrines.
Each town will have 6 shrines to find that will make it easier to get around the map faster.
Finding all 6 shrines of a town grants you a reward of either currency, dungeon tokens or a magical item box.

I will also be focusing on creating dungeons starting at level 15 for people to easily find friends to hunt with starting right at the beginning of the game/leveling.

[Level 15 - Rotworms (Boss: Rotworm Queen)]
[Level 25 - Minotaurs (Boss: Minotaur Wizard)]
[Level 35 - Cyclops (Boss: Cyclops Smith)]
[Level 45 - Dragons (Boss: Dragon Lord)]
[Level 60 - Willows Lair]
[Level 75 - Behemoths (Boss: Angered Behemoth)]
[Level 90 - Demonic Rift]

Much more coming soon, thanks for playing!

Added 10 shrines to the Fast Travel System for Thais. You must find them to unlock them.
Moved the World Events to far south Thais gate to avoid any unnecessary deaths.
Also added !aol and !bless for people that need it.

Going to work on some low level dungeons next :)

Server has been updated to client 10.97-10.99! Enjoy!

Hi, u need to rethink paladin starting, more spears or arrow, or low break chance for spear and low level requeriment for conjure arrow... its really annoying because we dont have money at start to buy that things

Such a nice server, join in people!

The only bad thing is that it's kinda empty (below 10 players)....

Lets join and do some team hunting! :D

@Wamasa - Thanks for the kind comments, luckily we hit 9 player today :D Slowly climbing, and people are enjoying the gameplay!

We have turned on both the Real Map version of Aragon (Spectrum), and Aragon in hopes you guys can come test out our systems regardless if you like the real map or exploring a custom map.
Theres something for everybody, and hopefully with that being said - we get alot of bug reports so we can fix up the game world and keep moving in the right direction!

Not sure what happened to Aragon this morning, but it's back online. Going to compile with crash logs enabled when I get back in later so next time it happens we have a report.

both servers are nice but if its beta it should be higher exp rate
potions exhausted on custom map its like 1,5-2 sec
all things like attributes, mercs, pets, magic items everything its nice and i like things like that but i dont like play on rl map bc if i want rl map i can just play on normal tibia and on your custom map its like other game with this "acts" its nice to explore map but i dont see any other point of it there is almost no exp places

@Klusiek - Thank you for the honesty! We have far to go with the Act development in the Custom Server, there will be a story line you can choose to follow; random npcs with missions for you to help them, of course standard "chest" quests, world bosses and much more. On the Real Map, we will be focusing on Character Attributes, PvP Battleground and Dungeons to give Tibia a "fuller" feel.

I can't do higher exp rate on the custom map, because you need to be a certain level range for the acts to make sense; and also get proper testing. I want to know if a level 20 killing the world bosses in act 1 will survive, or if they are not balanced correctly before we move out of beta.

I can raise the rates on the real map and I will lower the stat percentage amounts since you will be getting 2-3x the amount you would normally be getting on the lower rates.

Bug Testing: We are checking for issues with the server right now, please log in and stress test the server! (this only applies to Aragon)

server down? btw how to use pets and where we can drop godly gems?
and please.. remove exhaust from pots while atking

Bug: sometimes monster dont atk

@SN4KY - Sorry, we were doing some testing on the RPG to add Battleground PVP Events with Automatic Queue. Both servers are back online, and our event system is almost 100% working!

efvuIrr.jpg

bugged doors and i belive there is 6 part of second act and i cant enter there

@Klusiek - Thank you for the report! I will take a look at the mapping in that location.
Also, have you tried clicking on the act 3 map or saying "!act2" to see how many shrines you have remaining?

Both servers are back online, Battlegrounds are 99% done testing.

Last edited: