• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Usa]Surreal Tibia | Rpg | Amazing Wars | Voted #1 Real Map of all times|Full Restart

Surreal Tibia

Reaction score
Welcome to Surreal Tibia!

What We have to offer players!

•100% Uptime Always online when you feel the Urge to play

•100% Accurate Tibia map, with Some custom Spawns and quests!

•100% Accurate Addon system, so you feel accoplished walking around looking sexy!

•Cox Buisness Account, With blazing fast internet speeds

connections.gif

Only 9% of all people have faster internet then this (Including buisness accounts)And this test was ran, with the server up 29 players online.

•ABSOLUTLY NOT DOWNLOADED FROM ANY OF THE PROVIDED SERVER HERE OR IN ANY FORUMS!!

•Comming up on a Full year of work invested into this, As well as well over $1,000 in Connection fees, Domain registration and Computer Upgrades!!

•We own both Surrealtibia.com And Surrealtibia.net to prevent any fraud!!! :peace:

Surrealtibia.com To create your free account today!!, Play free forever!!
(all links will automaticly re-direct you to 68.12.197.233:8000 to prevent Flooding as well as some well-known bug related issues to creating an account)

•Surrealtibia.net is our Ip address, Port number 7171!! You must create an account and character at the website before logging into the game world!!!!

•Server computer specification are as follows
computerspecs.png

Much better then any dedicated computer hosting I can find for a resonable price!:)

ss2d.png

All major quest working 100%!!

ss4j.png

Over populated spawns to help with the Grinding process

ss1hm.png

Custom donation items are avalible in-game, Through the elite quest!!

•Experience Rates are enabled

Exp Level --- Exp Rate
9-20 ------- 90x
21-30 ----- 75x
31-40 ----- 65x
41-50 ----- 50x
51-60 ----- 40x
61-70 ----- 30x
71-80 ----- 20x
81-90 ----- 15x
91-100 ---- 12x
101-150 --- 7x
150-200 --- 5x
200+ ----- 3x

•All major Npc's in each town making it simple to sell your loot!!

•Gm's Cannot Create Items, Give exp or Skills.To prevent corruption these scripts have been removed
•Gm's do not have/Are not allowed to have second playable characters

•70+ players online after 1 month of hosting (before restart)

•Patches launched several times a week to keep the players entertained

•Server has had two (beta) launches so players can help to improve the server

•Server is growing daily, Join now to claim your spot at the top!

Surreal Tibia Staff

Last edited:
Goodluck, but if your paying for a real map, that's horridly made that's a tad foolish. :/

Hehehe

I wouldn't pay so much for anything even remotly horrid, I can assure you that :)

Last edited:
its a very well written post, if i was ever going to play a rl map, it would be this now that truetibia.com is down

good luck bud

We are going to be holding raids for Exp monsters (Bizzaro king) In thais every day this week!!! :)

Sanna

Sorry to say it but kinda shitty server for a pally, my 20 royal spears was gone after 10 min, then the creratures dissapear after like 10 sqm.. would be nice server if you fixed that.

The spears are per chance.. I've had one last me a very long time! I have lowered the "Poof" distance, That's a simple fix though :) Will be fixed later this afternoon!!, Thanks for the Feedback!

The spears are per chance.. I've had one last me a very long time! I have lowered the "Poof" distance, That's a simple fix though :) Will be fixed later this afternoon!!, Thanks for the Feedback!

Sounds good :>
How many sqm will you set the "Poof" distance too?