• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA/SWE] WartornOT 8.50

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dessen

After Effects
Reaction score
Welcome to one of the most fun war OT's. This server is newly released and are having a lot of bug fixes, apart from that it is a great server to play!

Website/IP: WartornOT.no-ip.org
Port: 7171
Client: 8.50
Exp rate: 25x

~Custom map
~ cusotm yalahari items quest.
~ custom annihilator
~ custom strong mana/health/soft boot quest.
~ training area to get stronger.

Admins
Admin Dessen
Admin Shulz

To buy an aol you simply type in !aol. It is free!​

~bump new record 30 people online

This ot are stolen by me, I will contact OTs-list admin and Otservlist to remove them and IPrange ban him

They stole the name from the Wartorn server I worked on.

The one with custom everything, kickass scripts, races, no magic, bombs, traps, nets, bandages, ect.

Hes running this server badly and giving the real Wartorn a bad reputation.

Are you tired of the customer neglect of TibiaBotNG? Do you think LoW needs to add more updates? Are you tired of using a crappy bot because its a cheap alternative to Elf? Well, dont be tired anymore! Check out my blog!

Last edited:
Yeah, And giving my ot bad reputation, Im running it at noobswar85.sytes.net With no lag even if 200 players.

lags like fuck, you cant even logout of acc manager without exiting client.. it just freezes the screen

First of all, I would like to address the issue of the "stolen" server... Myself, Husamro and Dessen all started this server together.. Husamro had all the files and we hosted this server from Dessens computer.. Husamro and Dessen had a falling out and Husamro decided to leave the server.. Nothing was ever mentioned about "not using the server" so we continuted to host this server on our own free will. Also the only custom thing about it at the time was the map which was made by a fellow name "Komic", so the credits to him for the execellent map..

With that addressed, I would now like to say something about the name of the server... I apoligize about the confusion of the name.. We were not aware that there was another server out there with the same name. We will be changing it shortly to resolve this issue.. Again I am very sorry that we made this mistake..

Lastly, The "lag" ... That is no longer an issue because we now have the server running on a VPS/Dedicated server.. So if you please , come by and check it out..

We now have 3 new staff member who are working everyday to customize or server with new spells, scripts , map and commands..

Please forgive us for any misunderstandings, We will work very hard to fix any problems that have occured..

If you have an questions or Coments please contact me at [email protected] (Instant messanger) or [email protected] (email) all of the messages will be responded to.

Damn, I sure as hell thought this was WarTorn PvP-E...fuck this is just some bullshit...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back