• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Sylania 8.6 RL Map

Sylania

Reaction score
Welcome to an updated real map open tibia server with all the places & spots you can find on real tibia.
We have worked very hard to get to where we are right now and we hope that you enjoy your time on Sylania!

Currently, There are two of us that are looking after things. Bill & Frankand if you have a problem
dont hesitate to talk to one of us!

Server Details:
Website + IP - Sylania.Hopto_Org

Quests:
• Annihilator Quest
• Elemental sphere quest
• Inquisition quest
• Killing in the name of... quest
• Pits of inferno quest
• In service of yalahar quest
• Shadows of yalahar quest
• Demon helmet quest
• Tome of knowledge quest
• The New frontier quest
• Demon oak quest
• Firewalker boots quest
• And many more low-level quests. (in other words, most quests!)

Sylania Features:
• Exp: Staged
• Skills: 30x
• Magic: 10x
• Loot: 3x
• Gain Exp for killing after level 100
• No StairHop Exhaust
• Uptime 24/7 (Except when theres an update)
• Real Guild-War System
• Balanced Vocations
• Staff that values your Opinion

You can also find more information on are ServerInfo page.

Seems like a pretty professionally done server, I checked out your guy's website seems like you guys have it all together. Im gonna give it a shot

Thanks for your support, i hope that you enjoy it.

Last edited:
We have added a unique feature called "Emergency Shop" check the latest news on instructions how to use it and how it works.

There has been a few things changed. Check the changelogs on the website for more information.

how do i make an acc

i cant figure out how 2 make a account or get on the website when i put sylania.hopto.org in my browser it comes up wiht a website that says stuff about upgrading 2 a 8.7 server is it already upgraded or in the process cause i cna tfind the website if it has one and i cant figure out how 2 make an acc but it looks realy awsome about what i read obout it on multiple threads:)

I'll actually give it a shot too, since it's nice with low experience servers and it looks all professional.

This is a really good server, been playing it for a little while though, has SOOO MUCH potential just needs some more players. gms are willing to take input on everything aswell... get onhere so i can kill you fools ;)

Seems like a pretty professionally done server, I checked out your guy's website seems like you guys have it all together. Im gonna give it a shot

having 3 different names on 2 forums
Sync/Chris77/Sylania/bill/frank are you trying to hide from someting chris? get on my ot hacking people who played your servers in the past..you are so lame dude dont you have anyting better to do
im posting this just to warn people that guy isnt fair i cant even count on my hand how many time you opened a ot to get donation and closing it the next month
Sylania/Kinera i wonder how much cash you took of those fair players.

chrisdone.png

Last edited:
Back