• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] TALEON 11.00 (ANTI-BOT) - OPEN REG

Do you need to buy premium to travel from cities, use spells like exevo gran mas flam, etc
Also, there are ultimate mana potions?

Do you need to buy premium to travel from cities, use spells like exevo gran mas flam, etc
Also, there are ultimate mana potions?
No, you don't need to pay anything to do those things.
And unfortunately yes, there are ultimate mana potions. :(
I was hoping aswell that there won't be them, like it used to be on old taleon.

your south america server was fucking garbage random shut down mid start up, lets see how you butcher a usa server

I was playing on Taleon (New York) server, it was really best experience I've ever had on Open Tibia.
It has very similiar feeling to this seen on real Tibia with quite faster leveling and easier play style.
Hope there will be other teams to fight against, I'll be trying to fix one.

Impossible to play from Europe (250-300ms).
You will add EU proxy mby? or open EU serv :D

btw u said on first post: Automatic private proxy!
how it works?

Impossible to play from Europe (250-300ms).
You will add EU proxy mby? or open EU serv :D

btw u said on first post: Automatic private proxy!
how it works?

Lol, it is written on their web-page
EU Server is starting 21 July.

I want to understand how the pvp system works.
Specially the yellow skull system. When you get yellow skull because you target a skull, who see this yellow skull? only the white skull?

question from other thread
looking forward

I don't understand this "No need of tomes to use the mountain teleports or buy/sell items with npc Esrik."
why do we have to do djinn war in order to sell items for the full price?

Back