• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Tanderica -24/7 NEW! RL MAP 8.42 --Dedicated OT--

Ceejzor

Murica Born N Raised!
Reaction score
24/7 Dedicated Server!
100+ Mbits Per second Internet Low Latency!! = No lag!
3.0 Ghz Quad core----5 G.b DDR2 Ram = No Lag!

This is a brand new server, Launching June 28th

Ip. Address used with your IP Changer
tanderica.servegame.com
------------------------------------------------------------
Our website - account managment
Tanderica - Latest News
Our Forums
tanderica.servegame.com • Index page
------------------------------------------------------------
Almost 100% accurate/Working Quest!
Demon Oak -(WORKS!)
Inquisition
Annihilator
Demon helmet
-------------------------------------------------------------

Just a basic RL Map with working quest and a very active Staff. Working on adding custom VIP areas and new thing's to non donaters.

AWESOME & AMAZEZIZING!! WOOT WOOT! Join the community!

Last edited:
822232_4.png

The server will be doing a reset, it's first reset since the official launch.

"We are fixing everything in the server before we put it up this time. They're will be no more restarts/resets after this. If you donated you will get your points back + 5 extra points. We are also going to DOUBLE any points bought in the first 24 hours of the server. The server will be up at 00:00 usa central time. Every quest will be fixed. and Exp will be a TAD slower since we want to keep this ot up for a very long time. Respawn rates will be fixed. And the Player Killing bug will also be fixed. We sincerely Appologize about all of this, because we know we have loyal players that may not come back after this. Again we are sorry. We promise this server will be like this for good, Although we will update it 1-2 times per week. They're will be a Donation island in this updates with nice spawns, and ofcourse you will have some nice houses there too. I hope you will all accept my apology and return to Tanderica. You can visit our forums to chat with the community at tanderica.servegame.com • Index page Thank you our apologies and regards, Tanderica Staff"

Well the server has not had ONE SINGLE kick since the reset! Everyone is enjoying it! It's what can I say...THE GREATEST OT I'VE EVER PLAYED!! The staff is awesome, specially that CM..what's his name...CM PEANUTBUTTER!! :p

Back