• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

USA Team looking for an OT

Mike Jones

Reaction score
Hello,

Due to the latest failed attempt at Cipsoft updating tibia my english team will look to ots for our pvp needs. Any help would be appreciated in someone directing us towards a server that is decently populated, reasonable war modes and fairly new. I hope this is the right thread to be posting on. My apoligies if it is not.

Regards,

Mike Jones

Hello,

Due to the latest failed attempt at Cipsoft updating tibia my english team will look to ots for our pvp needs. Any help would be appreciated in someone directing us towards a server that is decently populated, reasonable war modes and fairly new. I hope this is the right thread to be posting on. My apoligies if it is not.

Regards,

Mike Jones

Shadowcores all the way. or twifty

All 8.6 rl maps are lame and have no point to them, get level 40, elfbot dragons, elfbot dls, elfbot demons, fun.

Thanks for the advice folks. I've played OTS primarily before going to real tibs. But my team is not really that experienced with OTS. So I'm kind of looking for a decently populated server but not maybe to the extent of Shadowcores that might be a little to much to start them off on. Blazed could you expand on those two servers I thought it was just one? Havoc I'd love to bring my team to your server if you could get a couple teams there for us to fight.

All 8.6 rl maps are lame and have no point to them, get level 40, elfbot dragons, elfbot dls, elfbot demons, fun.

That's hard, seeing as how bots are not allowed.
Your logic= flawed.

@up
It takes one team to join, for another to follow :D

Fair enough I'll see what I can do. What happened to there always being one good American server with not overpowered donor real life maps? Like Pandarica, Tyrania etc. Dunno if any of you guys played these.

Those died out... Some of us have tried hosting them, but everyone wants OP/donner ect ect rl map's. If I knew I could get players I'd host a rl map myself again, but not till I see other wise :O

check out azura.sytes.net great server with great guild war bet points etc... check it out full pvp instatant players on 80+

For Oday Aboushi, though, there is only one set of numbers he looks at when a game ends – the final score. If he and his fellow University of Virginia offensive linemen do their job right, there’s a good chance the bigger number is next to the Cavaliers.

Back