• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Tenebra 7.4 LOWRATE | Current GlobalMap | Addons 7.4 | No Resets |Start: Friday 4th, 22.00 CET

Morcega Negra

Banned User
Solutions
Reaction score
asas.png

Seriously server - No reset

Rate: 1x
Skill: 3x
Black Skull System
Exp Party System
Arena
Addon 7.4 System

74addon.gif

Server will Open Friday 4th, 22.00 CET

Cities that did not exist in the 7.4 update with the old style!
(Rookgaard, Ab'Dendriel, Carlin, Kazordoon, Thais, Venore, Ankrahmun, Edron, Farmine (NEW!), Darashia, Liberty Bay (NEW!), Port Hope, Svargrond (NEW!), Yalahar (NEW!) and others.
9.jpg

Svargrond 7.4 Style

Accounts can now be created for the inauguration on Friday!
www.tenebra.org

This literally gives us no information about the server what so ever.

This literally gives us no information about the server what so ever.
It is as if Tibia had given good updates, classic pvp, addons and current maps that did not yet exist at the time of 7.4, it is a serious classic without resets, for those who enjoy the old global'll like

Still personally feel like there is
No reason to be 1x exp. 2x is even a big difference lol.
May aswell just play RL lol xd
Play rl?
You do not play a 7.4 just for the experience, but the mechanism and pvp, perhaps you are not in the know, but the server has more players 7.4 is medivia which is 1x rate also staff like the 7.4 engine. And the current RL is with a bad pvp mechanism, training skills and others.

Play rl?
You do not play a 7.4 just for the experience, but the mechanism and pvp, perhaps you are not in the know, but the server has more players 7.4 is medivia which is 1x rate also staff like the 7.4 engine. And the current RL is with a bad pvp mechanism, training skills and others.
Except there will be small amounts of players, and nobody will want to pvp because if they die they lose very hard earned items and exp. Server will not survive on 1x Exp I guarantee it

Play rl?
Well that's where you are wrong again.... Both Medivia and Thronia are both 2x exp. also I can guarantee this server won't have more players than either one of those two because of the fact that they built themselves up as trustworthy hosters of servers that have very minimal bugs on them. @Morcega Negra has not proven anything with this server.(no hate towards this hoster I'm just going off how 90% of the people who play 7.4 low rate servers think)

~edit~ just may want to rethink hosting the server at 1x exp

Unknown hoster hmm.. 1x ? I vote for fail at start

signedztah
Rizzla

Well that's where you are wrong again.... Both Medivia and Thronia are both 2x exp. also I can guarantee this server won't have more players than either one of those two because of the fact that they built themselves up as trustworthy hosters of servers that have very minimal bugs on them. @Morcega Negra has not proven anything with this server.(no hate towards this hoster I'm just going off how 90% of the people who play 7.4 low rate servers think)

~edit~ just may want to rethink hosting the server at 1x exp

Medivia has quite a popular and active 1x server actually.

Back