• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Teronia Online PVPE RPG 7.6

XxAndrewxX

Banned User
Reaction score
Teronia Online RPG PVP E
Come and experience Tibia at its best, 7.6! No hotkeys, only skill. A brand new server, will you make it to the top? Teronia RPG PVPE is a highly customed YurOT's map, with balanced vocations, and many unique quests, items, puzzles, and bosses. Solve the puzzle of Lothloria, explore the dungeons of Ankrahmun, do it all! This server is monitored by friendly and active staff.Updates weekly, and we mean it! Many events, raids, you name it! If you have a suggestion on how to make the server better. For an account visit Teronia RPG-Home. For furthur questions or comments please contact Admin. Thanks everyone and, enjoy!

Exp rate-30x.
Loot rate-4x.
Skill rate-30x.
Magic rate-20x.

Teronia Online is run on Avesta 7.6 on a 100 mbs internet connection.
We say no lag and we mean it!

Server IP: TeroniaOnline.no-ip.org
Create an account at: TeroniaOnline.no-ip.org

Last edited:
The EXP is OK can u say but

Loot rate-40x.
Skill rate-30x.
Magic rate-20x.

omg no thanks :)

Found a bug, made chars debug. Im working on a solution i will tell you all when i fix it :D

wtf? the ot just came on and so far 1 person is online. there is currently 2 chars created. Lmao!

sorry, an auto update on my computer restarted my computer over night. sorry about that one. server is online again

i have no idea if you will get players:s i think not:s i don't know if your server got bugs ore not but i just think there won't come alot of player:s sorry