• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Throwback 7.6 RPG (100% real tibia map)

Hey, me and my brother are gonna try to make an ot and right now we need a rl map 7.6 and we're wondering where did you get yours from?

Server Back Online! September 21, 2011.

Okay, I know when I first opened the server it was off to a rocky start. It kept crashing and I was not entirely sure how to make a 7.6 ot work correctly, considering it was my first old school ot. BUT!!! I have fixed the issues with the crashing, so please believe me when I say this.. I know A LOT about old school tibia... I’ve been playing tibia for a long time. While I was working out all the bugs, I decided to make the ot, more RPG feeling. I changed the rates a bit lower, and added 7.4 spells for runes, (UH 100 mana, SD 220 mana, ect.) As well as adding improved spells for runes, such as.. [3x UH, 400 mana, 3x SD 800 mana, Ect]. You can see all the spells on the site. I Reset the server to give everyone a fair start on this ot, it was only open for a few days. This will be the ONLY reset that I will have. Trust me on that, I hate playing ots and all of the sudden your character doesn’t exist and you put all your time and effort into something just to have nothing to show for it.

So please don’t hate me to much :) I may not know everything there is to know about OT's but I feel as if I know enough to host a successful ot. As I have in the past and I currently host now. (I host 2 other ot’s, with 70-200 people on them daily.)

So at long last here is my 7.6 Throwback RPG Server. If you don’t like it, don’t play, plain and simple.. I’m not forcing anyone to play my ot, its here for fun.
Thank you for reading this.

A few people are giving it a chance! Come on, its worth a try! :D Please leave comments, I like feedback. Do you like what im trying to offer? do you not like it? I would love to know.

Here's a tip, people don't play oldschool for RPG however, if they do they will only play a 7.4 (EG: Tibianic). People see 7.6 and think "bot client". So you must make it fair for everyone by making
1. Highrates
2. Higher skill rate
3. Higher loot rate.
4. Many players like pvp-e rpg.
Just suggestions.

Just because you have a server like that, doesn't mean that is all it takes to have a good 7.6 server. That is not a defense for Throwback either, but what you said is a very biased suggestion, almost even promoting your own server.

1. Highrates
2. Higher skill rate
3. Higher loot rate.
Just suggestions.

Pandera 7.6 RPG PVP-E highrate based off yurots map with over 3 years of map editations! Online friday!

subliminal shit my friend.

Also, editations is not a word.

Here's a tip, people don't play oldschool for RPG however, if they do they will only play a 7.4 (EG: Tibianic). People see 7.6 and think "bot client". So you must make it fair for everyone by making
1. Highrates
2. Higher skill rate
3. Higher loot rate.
Just suggestions.

Lol.. Really dude? Rpg " role playing game" regardless of the client or my rates it's still an rpg. You host a "custom" map, I host a real tibia map. So don't try to compare us. If you don't like my server don't play. But don't criticizes me just because I have slightly lower rates and low skill, loot rate. You seem to try and make every other ot not as good as yours... Grow up. Your a fucking loser. :)

UPDATE: 1.0
Every account has donor premium-(use gold in backpacks, vials disapear after use)
Knights and paladins attack has incresed-
Monks heal faster, for training purposes-
Fixed a few map bugs-

Just because you have a server like that, doesn't mean that is all it takes to have a good 7.6 server. That is not a defense for Throwback either, but what you said is a very biased suggestion, almost even promoting your own server.

1. Highrates
2. Higher skill rate
3. Higher loot rate.
Just suggestions.

Pandera 7.6 RPG PVP-E highrate based off yurots map with over 3 years of map editations! Online friday!

subliminal shit my friend.

Also, editations is not a word.
Ight kiddo, enjoy playing ur lil 5 players online ots aha. My bad for tryin to help someone out.

I love the way pandera goes flaming on all other ots that are low tibia versions..

@ up- Agreed. Throwback rpg, started uhm.. 2 days ago? and its 7.6 so theres not THAT many people that play 7.6~ compared to 8.6. so yeah, i have 5? people online.. okay? i dont care that much, i only host for people to have fun. i removed my donations cause, there not the reason i made a 7.6 ot. :)

I love the way pandera goes flaming on all other ots that are low tibia versions..

Cause you're all ignorant to the fact that very, very, few people want to play low-rate 7.6. Guarantee if you followed Pandera's advice, (you can hardly call it flaming mad EliteOT's boy) you would get more players.

Back