• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] - Thyrania 8.60 RPG 24/7

All I can say is that you made a mistake my friend..

Putting so much energy on custom map, server & stuff that in the end only gives you 9 players.. :/ thats sad.

Custom server won't gain you players.. People want real-map servers nowadays.. But I hope your server will be popular.. coz more custom servers like this is needed.

Sincerely, Believer

If your website was multilingual you might have more players. The language barrier makes a difference more than you'd think, not many people have the patience to Google Translate everything.

@Believer

For your name, you do not hold much faith in OT.

@Gabriel Tibiano

The ones that want RL maps, are also those who rage quit when they lose items or levels. The quality players will come to quality servers, and there is no such thing has a quality RL map server. So for making a custom server I say, bravo, and Ill try it out.

Tho I do think you need to translate the website to English aswell.

Last edited:
Another download and run custom rpg ots!

Back